omgosh turn a connection into a connexion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chicky841

Reaction score
Omgosh i was surfing on the net when I found out that there is a way to change your connection into a connexion. Its kinda the same way youy debug it. NOTE: DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU HAVE DEBUGGED YOUR TAMAGOTCHI I HEARD IT SCREWS UP YOUR TAMAGOTCHI!! ok this is wat the person said to do:

<i was tinkering with my purple connection and now it is a connexion i know what i did but now everything that a connexion has that is different from connection i hae ill list some of the wierd stuff

~instead of meal it says food

~instead of time out it is punish

~instead of my marutchi eating bread it eats rice or something (and it ages faster like a connexion)

~open the tama up and look for two circles next to each other just like the debug one except the line is goin this way - not l above these two circles here will be a J1 above the first and J2 above the second scratch them both with a PENCIL nothing else then put the battery in and as soon as the tama hatches go to the feed icon and of it says food instread of meal you did it right .

WARNIG DO NOT DO THIS TO A DEBUGGED TAMA I JUST DID AND NOW WHEN I RESET IT I SET THE TIME THE SELECT BOY OR GIRL THEN I ALWAYS GET THE HAMBURGER AND IT ALWAYS TAKES CARE OF IT'S SELF AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS CHECK THE TIME>

Ok thasts everything the person says. Im not sure if it works but try it and see i guess. Rememeber try at your own risk. but if it does work that kiks a** anyway reply and tell me wat you think

I don't know. It all sounds a little bit suss. I think it is meant to be turning a connexion into a connection. I have a connection which does all that stuff. I am not sure why you'd want to do that anyway! Not like you are getting a whole lot of new stuff. Just different. *shrugs*

BTW Welcome to Tamatalk Chicky!

Thanks Bell Sprout. Ya I kinda agree a little but i just thought id let you guys know, form you own opinions ya kno lol :wub:

Omgosh i was surfing on the net when I found out that there is a way to change your connection into a connexion. Its kinda the same way youy debug it. NOTE: DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU HAVE DEBUGGED YOUR TAMAGOTCHI I HEARD IT SCREWS UP YOUR TAMAGOTCHI!! ok this is wat the person said to do:
<i was tinkering with my purple connection and now it is a connexion i know what i did but now everything that a connexion has that is different from connection i hae ill list some of the wierd stuff

~instead of meal it says food

~instead of time out it is punish

~instead of my marutchi eating bread it eats rice or something (and it ages faster like a connexion)

~open the tama up and look for two circles next to each other just like the debug one except the line is goin this way - not l above these two circles here will be a J1 above the first and J2 above the second scratch them both with a PENCIL nothing else then put the battery in and as soon as the tama hatches go to the feed icon and of it says food instread of meal you did it right .

WARNIG DO NOT DO THIS TO A DEBUGGED TAMA I JUST DID AND NOW WHEN I RESET IT I SET THE TIME THE SELECT BOY OR GIRL THEN I ALWAYS GET THE HAMBURGER AND IT ALWAYS TAKES CARE OF IT'S SELF AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS CHECK THE TIME>

Ok thasts everything the person says. Im not sure if it works but try it and see i guess. Rememeber try at your own risk. but if it does work that kiks a** anyway reply and tell me wat you think
I know where you got this from.

I've tried this myself and it doesn't work.

I know where you got this from.
I've tried this myself and it doesn't work.
this does work. i did it by acciedent and it only aged faster. it didnt turn into a connexion tho. i have a connexeion and thyre still diff...

Hey, thats pretty cool!!! But im afraid my tama could get hurt!!! And im on 34th GEN. so i dont want it to start over :D

WOAH..how did you get a 34th generation??? Did you buy a connexion when it came out or something?

I was wondering....how do ppl get new characters? liek the difficult ones to get!? and how are ppl getting "secret" characters?! i always always always get Mimetchi...its getting a little bit boring with the same guy every time?! can someone please help me get a new or secret character?! thanks so much!!!!! SO SORRY ITS OFF TOPIC

Im confused, people are saying it does work and some are saying it doesn't?

WHAT'S THE REAL DEAL PEOPLE? :angry:

well the reason i posted it was so that you guys decide for yourself. It could be a rumor or it could be real. If your willin to sacrifice your tamagotchi, try it for yourself. I mean the debugging worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back