Tamagotchi Cho Jinsei Enjoy (Entama)!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beccca

Reaction score
Well, last Friday my Mum bought me an Entama off eBay, and I received it yesterday-earlier than expected. Being almost 9 o'clock and having a friend over, I was a bit too busy to start writing a review (and anyway, I hadn't really figured it out)!

Well, here goes...mind you, I haven't discovered how the school works, nor about connecting to computers.

The check meter has three new meters (and has no training meter).

There is IQ, kindness, and something else...can't remember what it was.

In the food menu, you can cook...haven't figured this out yet, I haven't even bought anything ^_^ !

The toilet is the same.

The games are somewhat different. There is a card game I think, but I haven't figured it out yet...

There is also the musical note catching game, catch items of clothing (?) in baskets and avoid...other things that I don't know what they are!

In the third game you have to shoot certain blocks with the arrow, and avoid other ones.

You can get a lot of points with these games (I won the card game without knowing how to play it and got 500 points!)

I'm a bit confused about the Connexions...I know the Entama can connect to other entamas, the Keitai or Akai, the Deka (but there's an error/bug, you can't transfer items!), and computers (haven't worked this either).

I'm not sure if it can connect to the Plus or mobile phones, because I can't seem to find the things I'm familiar with when it connects to phones, (the place to enter passwords, the UFO etc), but I asume it would de able to connect to Mobile phones, since there wouldn't be an arial otherwise. And I dont' know if it can connect to Plus. The problem is, I can't do much when I connect the Entama to my Akai, they can only give each other presents and play the point-giving game, the reason being, I can't get the trumpet, ball or balloon vire the Deka because it can't transfer items, I can't find the place to enter passwords, and I haven't had time to figure out how to enter the website! I also haven't been really watching out for the sailsman.

The discipline icon is replaced by a mailbox. When you get mail you can read it here (if you can read Japanese, that is.)

The seventh icon is the same.

The light icon is replaced with another icon which I don't really get...

The ninth icon does store friends and items, but it also stores something which I don't get...I don't have any of them, anyway.

I've noticed that the arial has changed a bit, it has a ball on top...odd, why did Bandai change it I wonder! I liked the other one better lol! I got the one with the TMGC (Ta-ma-got-chi) tag on it. Also, the sound has changed considerably. It sounds more like the old tamas (p1, p2, Angel, Forrest etc) to me, but still as sifisticated as usual.

I do know how the Entama connects to the computer, but not where to enter your log in number on the website. You're given a code on your Entama, which you nter into the site. You can then access things like the Tama Tama Market, school, new games, places (cities which you can go to if you buy tickets) etc. You can also get gotchi points. I think once you've bought something/gotten Gotchi points, your tama will go off the screen (on the computer that is) and leave you another number, which you punch into your real tama, giving you the item or amount of points.

The slot where the battery insullation tab goes (and the tab itself) are also more like the tabs and slots of the older tamas, an interesting change.

More information coming soon, when I discover new things.

Fabulous information!

Although I don't think the Cho Jinsei/En tama is not Keitai, and Keitai imobile phone...

I thought that "ball" ballooony thing pulled off r twisted off or somethig and then there is like a USB thing???

And then you plug that in the computer, go to the site, enter the code and go... :eek:

The lnew lights icon is treasure, but I don't know what it stores...

I'll see if yes-asia ever stocks these things... and then I shall find out for myself. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, hope this helped...

EDIT: I was wrong, it can connect to cellphones.

Here is a copy and pate of hat it says on eBay:

1.) NEW ICONS & MARKS : You can check the screen of the Entama that there are 10 ICONS on it. The 2 NEW icons replaced by Discipline icon has been chnaged to POSTAL icon. The LIGHT at night icon also replaced by TREASURE BOX icon. And each icon has an additional features on it. * Please carefully look at the picture below!

A.) CHECK METER : You can check the GOTCH Points earned. The rows on the Screen increased in 3 rows. (a) Tamagotchi IQ, ( :p Cleanliness , © Kindness.

B.) FOOD : The rows on the Screen increased in 3 rows. (a) Food, ( :D Snack , © COOKING : under this your tam can avail to cook.

C.) TOILET: Same as the later tamagotchis, but the characters that will appear here is somewhat real than before.

D.) GAMES: Has 3 NEW games available. (a) Card Game, ( :huh: Coordinates Games , © Hammer Games.

E.) CONNECTIONS : Can connect to 4 units at this time;

1.) Entama - itself

2.) Tama-Tama Market

3.) Cellfones (Japanese only)

4.) COMPUTERS ( NEW!!! )

5.) Tamagotchi STATION --------------> will be releasing on SPRING time 2006!

F.) GAME CONNECTIONS : Has 2 NEW games available during Connecting with your Friends And it really fun!!!.

(a) Balls Competition,

(b.) KARAOKE : you can choose which is best for your tam! SINGING ability.

1.) Rock

2.) Pops

3.) Classics

D.) MEDICAL : Has 2 different icons appears once the tam got sick. The SKULL sign and the TOOTH sign ( NEW ).

2.) NEW CHARACTERS :

1.) Nazochi ----> a postmaster tamagotchi.

2.) Puriru ------> a Kindergardern teacher.

3.) Jitenkame ------> a professor in Intelectual "IQ" Class.

4.) Flowerchi ------> a professor in Beauty- Oshare Class.

5.) Canvas ---------> a professor in Good-manner/ Kindness Class.

6.) Tannin ------> a Home-Economics teacher. Appears only once your tam is at home.

7.) Taragochi ------> tamagotchi`s father`s name. 8.) Marochi ------> tamagotchi`s mother`s name. 9.) Ojiichi ---------> tamagotchi`s grand-parents name. All of this Characters will appear on this NEW Entamagotchi !!! You will Enjoy it!

2.) NOW, YOU CAN CONNECT TO COMPUTERS:

This is the NEWEST feature, you can now connect to Computers ! of course you can still use the features of the later Tamagotchi PLUS, Tamagotchi Keitai, Tamagotchi Red-Series ones.

What are the things that you can do once you Connect to Computer???!

1.) Play New games

2.) Get Gotchi Points

3.) Collect items / goods

4.) available to Connect on Tamagotchi STATION, which will be realesing Next Year 2006.

Here is the site where you can Connect your ENTAMA : https://e-tamago.com/pc/flash/tamago.html

To enter the site please Enter your LOG-IN# here provided by your "Entama" tamagotchi. Just press the correct numbers you see on the screen and enter your Log-in#. If you enter the wrong Log-in#, you wont Enjoy the Exciting GAMES inside that `THING`, mean Computer. After you got the points the Computer directs you to LOG-OUT providing you the LOG-OUT#.

Lots of amazing and trilling games awaiting you!!! Just go there and DISCOVER it by yourself !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, you might be right about the USB port...there does seem to be a crack between the ball and the top of the arial...but I can't seem to get it off, and I really don't want to break my Entama just yet. Lol!

I saw that info on eBay too, but I'm not sure if it's quite correct...it doesn't say anything about connecting to Keitais/Akais, which is exactly what I did. Also, I can't seem to find the place to connect to mobile phones, which I've mentioned before, unless it's different to the Akai.

Ah, so the other meter is clenliness? Cool!

alright, maybe I can help, my cho jinsei came in the mail about 3 days ago. You connect to the computer by going to the heart (connection) icon and scrolling down until you see an option with PC written in front of it (you have to scroll down past the first 3 options). Then click the first option. It then gives you a code that you imput into the e-tamago website.

I don't fully understand the card game either but I somehow beat it..

Teachers apparently come throughout the day to teach your tamagotchi different skills.

Thats about all I know so far :angry:

oh i have a bit more info on the other 2 games, the first is catch the clothing (boots, hats, bowties, shirts) while avoiding poo, very stright forward. The other game, there is a totem poll type thing and you have to break it down by only hitting the second last block of the tower or else the whole thing will come crashing down. All the games have a fairly high payoff.

I connected to the computer and bought a stereo, apparently there is a way to buy a house and have a maid etc. but i haven't figured that out yet. To recieve items to your entama, press the B button after you get the original code to connect to the website and then imput the code.

I havent figured out how to connect to my Akai yet, so if anyone knows how, please share :angry:

There is no USB port on the Entama!! Removing anything will break it! :wacko:

I connected to the computer and bought a stereo, apparently there is a way to buy a house and have a maid etc. but i haven't figured that out yet.
Thats not a house thats a "hounbaijyu" Lets you do door to door selling any time you want. The maid is the Tetsudai Robo. This makes you feel happy even when your hungry or sad.

Also when you buy items at TamaTama market, you have the option to change you mind after logging out on the entama. It says Kau or Kauanai. Top is Kau.

I havent figured out how to connect to my Akai yet, so if anyone knows how, please share :D
Use the heart>Keitama Function [ケーたま]

エンたま

でかたま

ケーたま

PC ケータイ

たまステ

Good Luck

There is no USB port on the Entama!! Removing anything will break it! :huh:

Thats not a house thats a "hounbaijyu" Lets you do door to door selling any time you want. The maid is the Tetsudai Robo. This makes you feel happy even when your hungry or sad.

Also when you buy items at TamaTama market, you have the option to change you mind after logging out on the entama. It says Kau or Kauanai. Top is Kau.

Use the heart>Keitama Function [ケーたま]

エンたま

でかたま

ケーたま

PC ケータイ

たまステ

Good Luck
YES, there is no USB Port on ENATAMA. You will only breaking your tam once you open it! lol....... :huh:

Its WIRELESSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!! :huh:

:huh: I really Enjoy this ENATAMA :huh:

Do you want how to connect with PC ?
Already know how to :rolleyes: lol !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for concern <_< Just want to have the Version 3, if it is TRUE out there !!!! :furawatchi:

Im dying to have that VERSION 3.................

Where can i BUY that?????????????????

Somebody......

They are notexisting at this point, but some toystores claim they have preordered them.

New color variations will go on sale the 28th of this month.

I plan on picking up another one. Which means I better be in the parking lot by 4am. I would take orders but I'm sure there will be a limit to how many one person can buy. Sorry. I'm going for the Choco Silver color.

*Childish spam removed by Admin*

Well, last Friday my Mum bought me an Entama off eBay, and I received it yesterday-earlier than expected. Being almost 9 o'clock and having a friend over, I was a bit too busy to start writing a review (and anyway, I hadn't really figured it out)!
Well, here goes...mind you, I haven't discovered how the school works, nor about connecting to computers.

The check meter has three new meters (and has no training meter).

There is IQ, kindness, and something else...can't remember what it was.

In the food menu, you can cook...haven't figured this out yet, I haven't even bought anything :huh: !

The toilet is the same.

The games are somewhat different. There is a card game I think, but I haven't figured it out yet...

There is also the musical note catching game, catch items of clothing (?) in baskets and avoid...other things that I don't know what they are!

In the third game you have to shoot certain blocks with the arrow, and avoid other ones.

You can get a lot of points with these games (I won the card game without knowing how to play it and got 500 points!)

I'm a bit confused about the Connexions...I know the Entama can connect to other entamas, the Keitai or Akai, the Deka (but there's an error/bug, you can't transfer items!), and computers (haven't worked this either).

I'm not sure if it can connect to the Plus or mobile phones, because I can't seem to find the things I'm familiar with when it connects to phones, (the place to enter passwords, the UFO etc), but I asume it would de able to connect to Mobile phones, since there wouldn't be an arial otherwise. And I dont' know if it can connect to Plus. The problem is, I can't do much when I connect the Entama to my Akai, they can only give each other presents and play the point-giving game, the reason being, I can't get the trumpet, ball or balloon vire the Deka because it can't transfer items, I can't find the place to enter passwords, and I haven't had time to figure out how to enter the website! I also haven't been really watching out for the sailsman.

The discipline icon is replaced by a mailbox. When you get mail you can read it here (if you can read Japanese, that is.)

The seventh icon is the same.

The light icon is replaced with another icon which I don't really get...

The ninth icon does store friends and items, but it also stores something which I don't get...I don't have any of them, anyway.

I've noticed that the arial has changed a bit, it has a ball on top...odd, why did Bandai change it I wonder! I liked the other one better lol! I got the one with the TMGC (Ta-ma-got-chi) tag on it. Also, the sound has changed considerably. It sounds more like the old tamas (p1, p2, Angel, Forrest etc) to me, but still as sifisticated as usual.

I do know how the Entama connects to the computer, but not where to enter your log in number on the website. You're given a code on your Entama, which you nter into the site. You can then access things like the Tama Tama Market, school, new games, places (cities which you can go to if you buy tickets) etc. You can also get gotchi points. I think once you've bought something/gotten Gotchi points, your tama will go off the screen (on the computer that is) and leave you another number, which you punch into your real tama, giving you the item or amount of points.

The slot where the battery insullation tab goes (and the tab itself) are also more like the tabs and slots of the older tamas, an interesting change.

More information coming soon, when I discover new things.
Cool! I have an entama but it needs new batteries.

*tama star* :wacko: :huh: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back