A Nazo Popped Up What does it mean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TikkiTama

Reaction score
I have a V1 and a V2 -- My V2 (Hitodetchi) went onto my v1 screen and it wasn't a Hitodetchi anymore, it became a Nazotchi, and then, it gave my Oniontchi a Jack in the box, and when it appeared back on it's V2 screen it was a Hitodetchi again.

Do you know why it did that?

Tikki :(

Bojour!!!!

Je'mappelle Sarah.

I don't speak alot of french but I speak some!!!

Plz don't speak it if U no English most ov us cant understand it!!

Merci Boqut!!!

I think I spelt alot ov French things in this post rong!!!!

I know why the Nazotchi showed up!!! The same thing happened to me. If a V1 and V2 connect and the V2 character is not a V1 character, then the V1 can't recognize the V2 character and so it just thinks it's a Nazotchi. I don't really like the Nazotchi. Once I had a Memetchi (V1) marry a Nazotchi (V2)! Don't you think Nazotchi is kinda weird-looking? :) :pochitchi:

Bonjour Camelle!!!!

Je m'appelle Juliet(te). Je ne parle pas francais tres bien mais je comprend un petit peu. Je ne suis Francais mais, je suis canadienne et j'aime Le Francais. Est-ce que tu veux etre mon amie????? Je suis desole pour le mal francais.

>> Juliet(te) aka Tamagotchi Queen J-Star

I have a V1 and a V2 -- My V2 (Hitodetchi) went onto my v1 screen and it wasn't a Hitodetchi anymore, it became a Nazotchi, and then, it gave my Oniontchi a Jack in the box, and when it appeared back on it's V2 screen it was a Hitodetchi again.
Do you know why it did that?

Tikki :(
its got somthing to do with the V1 compatibilaty with The V2 compatibilaty the V2 has more car. is it can only cope with those car. but if your V1 gives your V2 a prezzie then it will come up as that car. (DOSE THIS MAKE SENSE!!) becase the V2 has the V1 car. and MORE!!

lol i hopped that made sence to you!!

Take care

--Adam Ayrton Stoner--

Bonjour Camelle!!!!Je m'appelle Juliet(te). Je ne parle pas francais tres bien mais je comprend un petit peu. Je ne suis Francais mais, je suis canadienne et j'aime Le Francais. Est-ce que tu veux etre mon amie????? Je suis desole pour le mal francais.

>> Juliet(te) aka Tamagotchi Queen J-Star
I dont speek french!!

If you connect a V2 with a V1 and you have a character that V1 doesn't recognize, than it becomes a Nazo on their screen! Neat isn't it?

Oui! Je parle un petit peu francais! Je ne comprende bein! Comme ca va? Je bien et tu?

TRANSLATION: Yes! I speak a little french! I don't understand good though! How are you? I'm good and you?

If you connect a V2 with a V1 and you have a character that V1 doesn't recognize, than it becomes a Nazo on their screen! Neat isn't it?
Yes thats what i said (NOT TO BE MEAN THOUGH!)

If the V1 dosent have the V2 character that your conneting with a Nazoichi appers. :(

That happens with mine. You can't get most of the characters on v2 on v1, so instead, a nazo appears. They r ugly. I don't like nazos! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back