never buy a love potion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_lover321

Reaction score
never buy love potion because it costed me 3000 points and all it does is have hearts around the tamagotchi. could i sell it? :huh: :ph34r:

You cannot sell the items you bought from the shop.

You only use the love potion when you are about to connect. It helps when you want to have tamababies with another tamagotchi, but they won't fall in love with each other.

So if both tamas take a love potion before they connect, then they will instantly fall in love!

You cannot sell the items you bought from the shop.You only use the love potion when you are about to connect. It helps when you want to have tamababies with another tamagotchi, but they won't fall in love with each other.

So if both tamas take a love potion before they connect, then they will instantly fall in love!
Actually, I believe only ONE of them has to take the Love Potion for it to work.

Actually, I believe only ONE of them has to take the Love Potion for it to work.
OMG I THINK WE HAVE THE SAME TAMAGOTCHI SHELL XD

I had a love potion, I didnt use it, but I cant find it anywhere ;(

I just found the code for the love potion. My tamagotchi won't conect with any others beacuse he'll die befor he see's any others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back