Transparent Tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfeffernusse

Reaction score
Where do you get the transparent tamagotchis? Are they availlable in America? in Arizona? Lol.

I live in Ohio and there are MANY transparent ones in my local Wal-Mart store. They also have the transparent with glitter as well in red and orange. Look around online if you are really wanting one or talk someone into buying you one and buy it from them on ebay

I live in Ohio and there are MANY transparent ones in my local Wal-Mart store. They also have the transparent with glitter as well in red and orange. Look around online if you are really wanting one or talk someone into buying you one and buy it from them on ebay
Well, thanks a whole lot, but I don't think I should buy one over the internet. :(

i got my transparent red from amazon.com.it was only $9.99.note-the transparent red is more like transparent magenta,but its still cute.

You can buy safely on the net, just make sure that it carries the bandai name and is in the tama packaging and if you don't trust yourself enough to know if it is a fake, get it on Walmart.com or amazon.com. They cant sell fakes or they would get sued. If you got a fake and sued you would be able to buy bandai, LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back