TAMA EXPLODED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfeffernusse

Reaction score
AHHH!!! MY TAMA EXPLODED OR SOMETHING IT LIKE JUST DISAPPEARED AND THERE WAS A NEW EGG!! WHAT HAPPENED?! AND NO IT DIDNT DIE. THERE WAS NO EGG THING WITH WINGS.

Press the reset button on the back and there should be a "download" option. If there is not, it was just a glitch and your tamagotchi unfortunately reset itself.

The same thing happened to my daughter's tamagotchi. I was able to get her pet back by using the download option. Good luck.

lol i thoght you meant the tamagotchi itself exploded...i'm so dumb...
Lol, I thought that too :D "I was like it exploded?!?"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT PRESS THE RESET BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Press B then press download. Thanks

Wow that is realy bezar and wierd. I hope that that doesn't happen to me. :( :huh: :wub:

I clicked download but there was nothing there. And lol ^_^ you all thought the tamagotchi itself exploded. Lol :unsure:

did you get it near anything that would put off a static discharge to electronics? like a metal slide or metal period. the static could have reset it.

AHHH!!! MY TAMA EXPLODED OR SOMETHING IT LIKE JUST DISAPPEARED AND THERE WAS A NEW EGG!! WHAT HAPPENED?! AND NO IT DIDNT DIE. THERE WAS NO EGG THING WITH WINGS.
UR TAMA DID DIE IF U SEE SOMETHING WITH WINGS ON THE SCREEN

the same thing happend to my tama it just disapeared in the night :huh:

Yah! my tamagotchi was in the smae incident the battery was low I out back in (which I think caused the problem :huh: ), and we left it out put it in (it had some juice at that moment) and when I hit B it shown the time so it reset :lol: ;) :p :( :) :) :) :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
i think thats a sign of very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very bad parenting!!!!

Yah! my tamagotchi was in the smae incident the battery was low I out back in (which I think caused the problem :wacko: ), and we left it out put it in (it had some juice at that moment) and when I hit B it shown the time so it reset :( :huh: :huh: :( :eek: :( :( :(
saem sorry I meant same. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back