evolving

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mummys little angel

Reaction score
i have a :puroperatchi: and would like to no if its a gd character!

and also what will it evolve into if i take good care or bad care of it?

please help

it depends now on how you take care of it

P.S. propellatchi ( :wub: ) is a bad car. sorry 2 tell u this!!??

it depends now on how you take care of it
P.S. propellatchi ( :wacko: ) is a bad car. sorry 2 tell u this!!??
yep If you toddlers weight is medium like 54 64 something like that then definitaly.Or maybe it will turn into puroperatchi.

No it won't... There's no such things as good and bad characters. They evolve into what they evolve... It's as simple as that. I took A+ care of my Tama and I got a Tarakotchi.. explain that people. I didn't let the hearts down further than 1, he had full training, lots of points, not too many snacks.

No it won't... There's no such things as good and bad characters. They evolve into what they evolve... It's as simple as that. I took A+ care of my Tama and I got a Tarakotchi.. explain that people. I didn't let the hearts down further than 1, he had full training, lots of points, not too many snacks.
Yes it will turn into a puroperatchi.But only if it is in a even generation,if you take medium care about your tamagotchi and it is in an even generation.Then 99% it might turn into puroperatchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back