You ever had tama babies by connecting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You ever had tama babies by connecting?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried for a bit of time now but it is just not working

Yes, I have a few times. It's much more fun than with the matchmaker, I think!

Last edited by a moderator:
So instead of using the matchmaker you can just connect and get babies? you can't give presents and stuff?

So instead of using the matchmaker you can just connect and get babies? you can't give presents and stuff?
If you have two that are of the opposite gender, connect them many times as they grow up. Eventually when they are adults, 4 hearts will display under the other tama's name in the friends list. After both have been adults for 48 hours, they will mate and the mom will produce 2 babies - one stays with mom, the other goes with dad.

Before they mate, they will play games or give presents, as usual. You can still connect them after they have babies, too :wub: But, only the adult will play or get the present.

My tamagotchi has 4hearts under one of the tama's I connect with so I'm geussing I't will have a baby in 1-2 days.

What age does can it connect and have babies?

"Live Strong and Die Weak!"

Y2H, Year2Henry

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I try to, but with my Keitais, they are like.. 7 days apart..which is bad. lol

/now they did yay! they are narutchis at the moment. Its awsome. But i do miss the others. :D

~julie :D

I have mated with other tamagotchis heaps of times....i agree with rico...its heaps more fun!! :p . I get so excited!!

if my friend's tama is a few days older than mine, can we still mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back