I NEED HELP AND FAST!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi89

Reaction score
i need advice and bad i want to know if there should be a limit on tamagotchis like for examplewould it be too hard to take care of a certain amount of tamas?Iwant the candy covered dark blue one but I have 2 alredy would it be to hard to handle <_<

i know but dont you think that thers a limit?I mean like imagine you had 5 or 6 beeping at the same time?I wanna collect them all but i dont wanna have to turn around every 2 seconds to help them! <_<

I want your oppinion,would you find it hard to take care of 4-6 tamagotchis?

ok but is it gunna be hard with 4?i want to get a best friends pack because i wanna colect em

i don't think that 4 would be hard to take care of. i have 2 but i babysit my friends all the time while they go on away 4 the weekend or somthing. so i usually have 2-5 tamagotchis at once. i have to admit it is hard taking care of 4 or 5 tamagotchi's at once, but you gat used to it.

I take care of three, and one is my very needy tama angel. Angels are as hard as two V2s, so it shouldn`t be hard to take care of 4, but 6 is hard.

Four would be okay, any more than that would get sort of harder to take care of.

I have one, but Im getting another one. Hopfully I'll run into the packs with two in it, so then I'll end up with three.

But Im definitly getting another one, it's just a matter of waiting till they come in.

thanks for all your advice guys oh and by the way what tama do you think is the hardest to take care of out of all the chartacters

i take care of four, i reset all of them at the same time so i the same thing happens to them at the same time so i can do it all at once

There is a RARE V2 that I own (42015 of 50000 made) but no appart from the really rare (mine) (and if yours is you can see a number en-graved in the back) then I don't think there are?! But to Really find out if it is a rare look on Ebay to see if there is a photo and then look on the rareness icon (I dont mean Buy it on Ebay just look!) And if it is rare then it would'nt be in a shop I found mine in www.raretamas.net

HOPE THIS HELPED!!

:rolleyes: u can always pause your tamas!! get as many as u want it won't be hard to take care of them don't worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back