Entama, anyone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayteeare

Reaction score
I have read about the Entamas and I'm wondering if anyone has one or if they're only available in Japan? They sound great - being able to let your tama go to school, train for a career, work at a career.... Need I say more?

(sigh...to live in Japan...)

Here's a link to a thread - also in Comments & Rumors about the Entama :

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=34745

There are several threads about this in Comments & Rumors if you have a quick look thru' the first 2 or 3 pages of the forum.

As far as I know, they are available on line (ebay, etc.) but not in stores at the moment (well only in Japanese stores.....) :rolleyes:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

They are even hard to get in Japan. The auction prices are pretty high too. I also want one. I'm not in much of a hurry to get one yet because there are no sites that explain them really well yet. They are much more complicated than Keitai!

They are great if you can read Hirigana.

I think that their price on ebay might drop a bit since there are more entama's being released in Japan now. I hope you can get one soon Mothra! With a little luck they will also be available at Yesasia.com. The keitai has always been my favourite, but now the Entama wins ;-) I've put some info about it on my website: https://www.pixelmood.com/entama.htm

Ooooh! wow! I totally love that JAL version!

Uh, I know a certain someone who wants to work on that Entama page with you. :chohimetchi: I know you two can make a great informative section on it.

I hope to get one soon. I'm not really loving most of the designs I see so I dont feel I'm missing out much and I am waiting for you to complete the Entama info on your site first :eek: .

do you think that they will make them in america cause that looks awesome but wouldnt be able to understand the japenese

maybe ill study japanese later in life

I have read about the Entamas and I'm wondering if anyone has one or if they're only available in Japan? They sound great - being able to let your tama go to school, train for a career, work at a career.... Need I say more?
(sigh...to live in Japan...)
Sorry, I think they're only availible in Japan. I dont know, but I've heard only the Japanese have Entamas, or Cho Jinseis. :chohimetchi:

I have one and I love it. You don't need too much Japanese ability, but the news does play an important role! I get by with my intermediate level of Japanese

There cool, i've just gotta get one! hopefully they should be on yesasia.com or ebay for cheaper prices :)

Oh and to all you people with keitais, you CAN connect them with connexions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh! wow! I totally love that JAL version! Uh, I know a certain someone who wants to work on that Entama page with you. :)   I know you two can make a great informative section on it.

I hope to get one soon. I'm not really loving most of the designs I see so I dont feel I'm missing out much and I am waiting for you to complete the Entama info on your site first  :wacko:   .
Haha :eek: ! That JAL version (I mean the rainbow one) is absolutely gorgeous isn't it!?

Oh, if you're waiting for my page to finish, than you have some time to save up for the entama ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one and I love it. You don't need too much Japanese ability, but the news does play an important role! I get by with my intermediate level of Japanese
That's great! I can't read the news, but my new years resolution is to learn a bit of Japanese :) The only thing I understand is that some good or bad things happen that might get or cost you points...

hie...i also have an entam and trust me u wont need to know how to read japanese to enjoy it...but if u can read japanese it will be a whole lot more fun...btw i noticed that the teachers come at 6pm everyday so if u wanna level up your points fast in my case my second generation is more inclined to study so the teacher comes and plays a guessing game with u...so out of 3 boxes, 1 will contain a present(knowledge) another 2 contains poo....so once u select the right one u will be rewarded with 10 knowledge points...so if u missed the right box juz reset the time to 5.59 pm and u will have yuour second chance...i dont excourage this but u wont have to feel so down missing the 10 points... ^_^

I, too got an entama. I was the winning bidder of that rainbow bead one!

I enjoy it. After all, it says, "Entama, Enjoy Life" on it. I am taking that litteraly, since I enjoy life by having it!! :p

I want an entama but i don't have enough money to buy one on ebay yet B) (and i only know japanese numbers from one to 99 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back