Fixed a Tamasite yesterday

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heart_art

Reaction score
It turned at pretty much ok, what do you think? The GB is still empty though, but I'm not surprised since I just got the page fixed yesterday. :wacko:

Anyway, you can also reach my site from my signature were it says Tama Connexion Love

Do you also have a site?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your site looks very good! It's nice to read that you also got into vpets and tamagotchi from 1997 :rolleyes: People always thought I was weird back then when I had a virtual doggie, but I loved it to bits ;)

Your site looks very good! It's nice to read that you also got into vpets and tamagotchi from 1997 :chohimetchi: People always thought I was weird back then when I had a virtual doggie, but I loved it to bits :eek:
Everybody thought that I was weird when I still loved Tamagotchis after the Tamagotchi-craze. :D I think some people still thinks that I'm weird and especially now when I've got myself some new ones when I'm 20 years old. I don't care though, I love those little critters now as much as I did back then. ;)

Thanks for the compliments on my site. More pictures and stuff will come later on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back