Sign in to follow this  
hyper4now

OMG what happened?

:wacko: :( OK this is what happened i was just goffing off with my tamagotchi( a baby girl) i bought her a ball and i let her play with it then when she was done playing with it she was a adult a mimitchi( it wasnt a V2) !!!!it had a baby then she left at midnight but then whan she was sopossed to evolve into a child she turned it to a mimitchi!! again!!! she has been turning into a mimitchi for the last 15 generations!!!!

THAT WAS A TRUE STORY!!

PLEASE HELP ME ALL U PEEPS TAHT MITE NO WHAT HAPPENED AND I NO THAT IT WASNT A GLITCH!!

OMG,

That is really weird,

I think it's a glitch,

Or r u sure it did evolve into a mimitchi?

-Kiro

STARNGE! Maybe your just looking after it really well it changes into a mimitchi when you look after it really well!!

OMG OMG THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WIERD!! I GOT NOTHING!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Strange... Prehaps you should reset it I recon this is a glitch even though you said it wasnt. But then again if you Debuged it its not a surpprise my Debuged on ALWAYS does this. I recon your most safest option is to reset it or E-mail BanDia and tell them this story. Prehaps BanDia may give you a FREE tamagotchi because of this. BUT reset it first

HOPE THIS HELPED

WHOA!!!!!!!!

:angry: :huh: ^_^ :rolleyes: -_- :) :( :mellow:

that is so weird

reset it.

or pm me for more info!

When you were "goofing around" what EXACLY do you meen WHAT WERE YOU DOING??