OMG what happened?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hyper4now

Reaction score
:wacko: :( OK this is what happened i was just goffing off with my tamagotchi( a baby girl) i bought her a ball and i let her play with it then when she was done playing with it she was a adult a mimitchi( it wasnt a V2) !!!!it had a baby then she left at midnight but then whan she was sopossed to evolve into a child she turned it to a mimitchi!! again!!! she has been turning into a mimitchi for the last 15 generations!!!!

THAT WAS A TRUE STORY!!

PLEASE HELP ME ALL U PEEPS TAHT MITE NO WHAT HAPPENED AND I NO THAT IT WASNT A GLITCH!!

OMG,

That is really weird,

I think it's a glitch,

Or r u sure it did evolve into a mimitchi?

[SIZE=14pt]-Kiro[/SIZE]

STARNGE! Maybe your just looking after it really well it changes into a mimitchi when you look after it really well!!

OMG OMG THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WIERD!! I GOT NOTHING!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Strange... Prehaps you should reset it I recon this is a glitch even though you said it wasnt. But then again if you Debuged it its not a surpprise my Debuged on ALWAYS does this. I recon your most safest option is to reset it or E-mail BanDia and tell them this story. Prehaps BanDia may give you a FREE tamagotchi because of this. BUT reset it first

HOPE THIS HELPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back