fixing tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheergirlmissy411

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I just bought a brand new tamagotchi from www.toywiz.com and, when I went to press the "reset" button I heard NO BEEP! I'm wondering if anyone knows what is the problem! I really need help i spent so much money on it and I do not know how to fix it please help!! Replay or e-mail me at [email protected]

thank you so much!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
First, make sure the batterie(s) are working properly...if they aren't....obviously buy new one(s). If that doesn't fix your problem, then it's defective and you should report it to toywiz.com and kindly ask for a new one or a refund....It also could be the shipper's fault(whomever shipped your product to you)....So look into that, as I don't know how U.K. mailing works(That's where I'm guessing you're from). Hope it helped!

~Tamagod

Thanks for the help! (im from the us). I changed the batteries and it still did not work...I've tried everything I called toywiz.com and they said to "reship it" which will take forever does anyone know if there is still something wrong with it? Because I want to keep it soo bad!! Thanks for the help!

Did you put it in no-sound mode?

Also Toywiz.com is a repectible site i have ordered from them other items and dvds a few times over the past couple of years and i would call them and insist that they rush deliver it without charging extra fees, say you waited along time for this item and it came defective which is on your part and i would please like a new one to be rushed to me along with a return label for my old defective item, Always works for me :D

Welli searched for you and i did find this about how to fix a tama with no sound saying the wire may be loose and you can soldere it (i know how to) but i mean i amen't sure if you do, also if you open your tama and try to fix it yourself then you probaly wont get a new one from toywiz, cause they will make up something and say since you messed with it it's your fault it's broke, so i dont recomend soldering it but if you want to see the page click here.

When i said that i was just stating that please if you do that do it at your own risk don't blame me if you brake or disconnect something :D

why will it brake if i do it? if that website dosent work.. how can it be fixied are there places where you can take it to becuase i do not wanto brake it

I don't think theres a Tamagotchi Store which fixes the...yet :D

But hwy not just call toywiz already and have them send you a new one and send back the old one?

i bought mine yesterday from kiddy palace and it wasnt working when i pulled the tag out. then i went back to the store and exchange for another one .. this time it works. luckily i opened it at the mall itself.

imagine that i found out i got a faulty tamagotchi only when i reached home .. :D

i would go nutty really.

Imagine how poor chelsey feels she has to ship it back and wait for them to ship her a new one.

Bad toywiz, Bad :D :(

Open up the back, and make sure the + is at top and - side is at the bottom, if its in correct and still no beep, make sure the batteries are new, remember when you first open your Tamagotchi pull the string, that should start hatching the egg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back