neon_pink

Is ur tama debugged?

Is ur tama debugged?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Is ur tama debugged?

• Yes
    • No

I was wondering as i am considering whether to try to debug mine. :D

I'm *trying* to debug mine now, but the stupid little screws are sooo tight...

Nope. I don't want to muck with mine. :D I like it fine the way it is.

Debugging yur tama. lets you use hyper speed by pressing the c button. and character select except mines could only do hyper speed. mine is screwed! :lol:

:D :D I debugged mine on my green one but my other two my light purple and my orange one I didn't do those not to do all of them... :lol: :D

I have one debugged one (my white connection) and my other two are normal. Remember, if you wipe the pencil off with a q-tip, then all shall be normal again! :huh:

nope.. they say u can't debug a connexion? and that's what i have.

debugging sounds cool but i don't want to risk something bad happening to my tamagotchi...i'm still thinking about it :huh:

~pineapple :wub:

Debugging yur tama. lets you use hyper speed by pressing the c button. and character select except mines could only do hyper speed. mine is screwed! :wub:

You have to restart it when you want to choose your character. When the baby hatches, then you can select the character.

don't do it!, I tried debugging one of my connections as a test and when I gave up scratching with a pencil it woulden't work anymore even with a new battery. wonder what I did wrong. maybe I scrateched it too hard. are you supposed to get the circles together if so, how?