Is ur tama debugged?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is ur tama debugged?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Debugging yur tama. lets you use hyper speed by pressing the c button. and character select except mines could only do hyper speed. mine is screwed! :lol:

:D :D I debugged mine on my green one but my other two my light purple and my orange one I didn't do those not to do all of them... :lol: :D

nope.. they say u can't debug a connexion? and that's what i have.

debugging sounds cool but i don't want to risk something bad happening to my tamagotchi...i'm still thinking about it :huh:

~pineapple :wub:

Debugging yur tama. lets you use hyper speed by pressing the c button. and character select except mines could only do hyper speed. mine is screwed! :wub:
You have to restart it when you want to choose your character. When the baby hatches, then you can select the character.

don't do it!, I tried debugging one of my connections as a test and when I gave up scratching with a pencil it woulden't work anymore even with a new battery. wonder what I did wrong. maybe I scrateched it too hard. are you supposed to get the circles together if so, how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back