what oh my god

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamzin

Reaction score
:huh: ok my tamagotchi (connection v2) went really wierd i had just connected with a friend it gave her a snake anyway when it came back it didnt stop in the middle like it usally does it carryed on right to the bottom of the screen it sat down and put on an evil face it started sniggering it wouldnt stop what ever i tryed it wouldnt stop after a long while it did what happened if you no anything please reply i got well freaked out

you have to punish it when it does that. When that happens it just means that it gave the tama a bad present when something was wrapped.

ok thanx guys i was just worried cause it had nener done it before

sometimes when you wanna send another tama a gift, it sends a bad thing. either poop or a snake. when thid happends, you ust punnish it. or else(once this has gone on a couple times with out punnishment) it will become spoiled, and will not want to play when it should, and will almost always be un happey.(this is wut happend to me.)i don't know if this is wut happends to every ones.(i thought the snake was a rubber ducky!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back