Babyhappiness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heart_art

Reaction score
My Furawatchi Chi and Pyonchitchi Chi had two babyboys today. Celebration! :blink:

so why did you post this? it is kinda like spamming(not trying to be mean but.................)
Spam - Non related, repeating, bulk

I can't put my thread in any of those categories. It's about an event that's Tamagotchirelated and it's beginning with one message and not several in a row. Maybe people that have been for a longer while on this Forum have seen a lot of threads like this, but it's still my first time and I wouldn't be posting this kinda stuff all the time Like I said; it'a my first time and I wanted to express my happiness. Who are you to say what's spam or not? Is this how you treat all the new members here?

WildChid - it's not spam. SPAM - Stupid, Pointless, Annoying, Messages.. this thread is hardly any of those, to me, anyway.

And [SIZE=14pt]congratulations[/SIZE]!! I was happy when Star had Lili, but Star is gone now ;(

btw i think this is in the wrong forum.. I THINK.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll leave the wrong forum/spam decisions to the Guides. They always know best.

Anyways, congratulations on the double-birth. Hope your Tama grows up well-trained and strong. :3

jeeze, im just saying! you have to go crazy about it! but it doesn't help anyone and this is HELP for new tamagotchi pet owners. o, and im a newer member than you! i joined the day after you! and to me, it's kinda pointless. and you said i was being mean to you! you guys are the ones yelling at me! im not saying im not glad for you. i had my first babies yesterday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back