nikathci using toilet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi100

Reaction score
i have a nikatchi and i went to clean up it's poop and when i clicked it it showed it using the toilet (like actually sitting on it) but afterwards the poop was still there. i clicked clean up again and the poop was cleaned up in the normal way. also he was sick, i give him injections until he was healed and would take no more, then i fed him 1 meal and after he ate it showed him sick again?!

yeah i 2 think it is a glitch. my first glitch, my tama screen went blank, i rest it again, and it was bak to normal. ten i checked the stats, and his name was in chinese! not that, it's a bad thing.......................

mabey if you reset it again, the glitch will be gone. and mabey you'll be able to read their name again!(that is if you dn't speak chinese.) :D

.... also he was sick, i give him injections until he was healed and would take no more, then i fed him 1 meal and after he ate it showed him sick again?!
Did you check his Happy and Hungry hearts? Were both full?

Sometimes, if you've left them for a while 'til they become sick, you have to feed them a meal AND a snack to make sure they don't get sick again.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Yes, like TamaDad said, it may be beacause you de-bugged, it but its most likely to be a small glitch....

-TG05 :furawatchi:

Debugging doesn't really glitch up your tama unless you screw up on something.

Its not a glitch it just means it was holding it in it just does that some times :huh: :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back