Something WIERD happened to my tamagotchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_freak_girl

Reaction score
Yesterday I heard my tamagotchi make this wierd beeping noise, and when I looked at it, it was an egg! :unsure: So anyway I pressed the B button and the screen came up asking if I want to download or reset. So I went to download, and my tamagotchi came back on. A short while later I heard the beeping noise again and the screen has turned off completely. Suddenly, I heard the beeping noise for a THIRD time, and it was in it's egg again. So, I pressed B and selected the download option which made my tama come back. That never happened again after that so far. Also, I know that no-one pressed reset, I was sitting at the table and my tama was just next to me when it happened. Is this a sign of low battery or what? ^_^

Yeah I would say it is your battery playing up with you. The only time it would do that is if you reset it or you replace the battery so yeah... Your battery may be dying or got jolted or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back