Happy with the Mini?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmonkey818

Reaction score
Was the mini everything you thought it was going to be? Personally i was a little dissapionted with the one button controls and not having any games. It made the tama a little too easy to take care of. But i think it's great for younger kids i guess. But no doubt about it, that thing is really small compared to the connections, and even the original tama! :furawatchi:

yeah my friend has one hers is really a little disapointing :( :( Oh well hey no one else has made replys to this topic i feel weird bye! :huh: :( ;)

It's Sooooooooooooooo dissapointing, but I have one anyways..... I Love all Tama's!

It was everything I expected. I knew it was going to be a scaled back and more simple one. I really like mine quite a LOT.

There is now a Digimon Mini. Basically the same deal as regular Mini but it battles other Minis. I just have the one. I'm waiting for the American release.

So Mini was exactly what I expected. Totally cute. :huh:

It was everything I expected. I knew it was going to be a scaled back and more simple one. I really like mine quite a LOT.There is now a Digimon Mini. Basically the same deal as regular Mini but it battles other Minis. I just have the one. I'm waiting for the American release.

So Mini was exactly what I expected. Totally cute. ;)
I'd have to agree. I love the Minis.

I did not want the minis to do much. I did not expect them too, nor did I want them to do much. I think that it is simplified down alot - which it should be. I love it! :p

i have a mini, okay but not enough to do stuff with, it would be cool if it could connect, though

buckshotbaby :ichigotchi: :)

Yeah those minis are alright... :D But I like the bigger ones better :) :D Hey hey!!! :ichigotchi:

Metalchick#2 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The only good thing about the mini is it is easy to take care of (it never seems to die)

I expected it to have some games. It's really annoying!!! ;) :chohimetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back