The face behind the mask!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cujy

Reaction score
I had a Masktchi and this is what happened. I was playing with it and dropped it. It fell to the floor and made this weird beeping noise. When I picked it up, it was taking off it's mask! And guess what was behind it? A SKULL!

lol! Just kidding. What do you think he looks like behind that mask? I'll bet he thinks he's so ugly, he has to hide his face! Or maybe hes a criminal, and wanted for a crime in Tama land!

OMG i so believed you for a second..haha pretty convincing!

I think he probably has like.. a normal face..or maybe a skull, because his teeth are really wierd.!

lol! I'm sneaky, huh! Has that ever happened to anyone? Seeing hte face behind the mask? I wonder... what kind of presents does it get? Maybe we can look at those and see what it might actually look like! Does anyone know what kind of presents it gets?

he gets bat wings and a cape...hmm a vampire maybe?

Yeah! And thats what a vampire looks like too! woooweee!

I had a Masktchi and this is what happened. I was playing with it and dropped it. It fell to the floor and made this weird beeping noise. When I picked it up, it was taking off it's mask! And guess what was behind it? A SKULL! lol! Just kidding. What do you think he looks like behind that mask? I'll bet he thinks he's so ugly, he has to hide his face! Or maybe hes a criminal, and wanted for a crime in Tama land! 
HAHAHAHAH! i was like madcow....i was so convinced...accpet i was gona drop my tama!!! B) lol B)

he gets bat wings and a cape...hmm a vampire maybe?
Maybe he is a vampire! That would make alot of scence. I wonder if he just eats normal food...or blood? or something weird? Maybe he is a really ugly, bald vampire. LOL!

OMG i so believed you for a second..haha pretty convincing!
I think he probably has like.. a normal face..or maybe a skull, because his teeth are really wierd.!
LOL. me too! if it did happen, that would be freaky! hahaha

but i have no idea what he is under that mask.. *thinks*

You got me there! I actually belived you for a second!!!!! I think that maybe he has a face that he doesn't like so he wants to hide it...

yea i elieve Mashtchi is a vampire..... i had one...and when it gets happy it smilies and it has jagged teeth and it gets the presents a cloak and demon wings i think its like the maske mouder or something so i think hes just a hy vampire.

Sorry y'all, I'm kind of a jokester. Just slightly. But Masktchi really interests me, and now that I think it is a vampire, I am satisfied. I anyone has any info on Masktchi, please reply!

Sorry y'all, I'm kind of a jokester. Just slightly. But Masktchi really interests me, and now that I think it is a vampire, I am satisfied. I anyone has any info on Masktchi, please reply!
i have had masktchi 4 times and once i sow him take off his mask for a split second and his face was.................... a demon

just kiddin these masktchi jokes are funny

the anly thing i know about masktchi is it wants to be a super hero

I bet its an alien type thingy cause when its on the hurdle and its in the air it has 4 eyes! :huh: <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back