I want a baby NOW lol.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chicomababe

Reaction score
Hey i was jus wondering how many days it taks for breeding person to come cause someone told me that they come several times throughout the day.

ANNNNNDDDD

is it true that ur tama would die if it doesnt make friends?

tankie tanki

(thanks)

-elmo

a.k.a

nina

hey, mine came today and its 7 years... i'm not sure about the whole friend thing though B) B)

Hey i was jus wondering how many days it taks for breeding person to come cause someone told me that they come several times throughout the day.

ANNNNNDDDD

is it true that ur tama would die if it doesnt make friends?

tankie tanki

(thanks)

-elmo

a.k.a

nina
If yur tamagotchi doesn't have any friends it definetly doesn't die, I almost sure B) But I've always had friends so......

I dont think it dies i think thats why they invented the matchmaker ...duh!(not to be rude or anything)

~julie B)

The matchmaker will only come a certain number of times (I think it is eight) and then it will not come any longer...then your tama gets old and will eventually die unless you can mate it with someone else's tamagotchi.

The matchmaker will also come 7-10 days plus or minus a day when your tama becomes an adult.

HI IT IS a long the line of baby thing but can any one help to have a tama baby does the end colour bar have to be the same colour thanks

Depending on what type of tamagotchi you have, them matchmaker will stop comming:

Plus and ConneXion = will stop by the age of 16 (then turns into old timer)

and a ConnCETion matchmaker stop comming by the age of 10.

Hi i just have a aust tamagotchi i do not know what type it is sorry as i want to know as firend want to hook them up but they think if the hook up does not work they think it might hurts the tamagotchi

I gotta a baby now and how do u take care of it? Or do u have to the matchmaker came and stuf how do u name it feed it play with it, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back