HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTalk1012

Reaction score
today some1 forgot to turn the sound off of their tama and it beeped in class so my stupid teach abandend tamas and thing like that! I guess it's okay that I don't bring my tama to school because you can pause it but the thing is I have a power pal (like a tama you have care of it) and you can't pause it! so it'll die if I don't take it to school and check it at lunch and when I go to the bathroom and stuff like that! what should I do? I don't want to get in trouble by bringing it because she said if she sees another tama or stuff like that I'm gunna have you talk to the princible about y you brought it anyway so PLEASE help me the person that comes up with the best answer I will be their best friend forever!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

well if you turn the sound off and when your teachers like doing something (not looking at YOU!) then quickly do wat ya need to do! then lunch time too!!! but...... some kids try to be bossy and if they see you playing with it they'll tell on ya! watch out... it might be your beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way hard.. Try to keep you're little guys in you're locker, and if you have a study hall, excuse yourself to the bathroom and deal w/ you're tamas.

The locker will keep you're tamas from sounding out the noise

It works for me! If you have no study hall, then at recess or lunch, etc. keep it in a pocket. That will also keep the battary from freezing, too. :angry: :huh:

well if you turn the sound off and when your teachers like doing something (not looking at YOU!) then quickly do wat ya need to do! then lunch time too!!! but...... some kids try to be bossy and if they see you playing with it they'll tell on ya! watch out... it might be your beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest friend!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah but people are taddle tales at my school and I don't want to not lisen to the teach because if she sees that ur not paying attenchen she makes you write down stuff like I will pay attenchin in class and not play bowling in my desk (I do it with earasers) and I should try to learn something instead of goofing off and she makes us write it ten times and to the princibile I already had to do that twice and it's only Jan.! so something less risky please!

I would say to just turn the sound off and hang with it at recess, lunch, and when your using the bathroom. Thats what I would do.

Honestly

If you want to keep your pet safe it is better to leave it with some one you trust while your in school and they can look after it I often look after my neices for her and I enjoy it to it is good company for mine

OMG! emmadavision! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SPAMMING LIKE THAT I COULD REPORT YOU!

YOU TAKING UP VALUABLE SPACE! DON'T IN FACT I'M COMTACTING A GUIDE!

crazyfan3 is right.

*tama star*

It all depends on whether your School allowes Tamagotchi's (obviously).

If not, it is not wise to get yourself into trouble, and your Tamagotchi taken away.

If your school does allow it, you should consider it safe to bring in until you are told otherwise.

If Tamagotchi's are not allowed, the pause feature comes in handy, presuming its a V2 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back