Connection Logs of Kate

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaKate

Reaction score
Ok, well, I should tell you the basics first. I have two connections. One Purple with pink swirls and one orange with purple buttons. I got them on New Year and so they're my New Years Babys! lol About their baby/child-hood: They harched at 8:50 AM on Jan. 1st of 2005. I named the Prple Barry and the Orange, Aba. They recieved the basic of care during their babychi stage and let me tell you, it was a LOT less then perfect. lol...They turned into little circular kids that love to roll around a lot! They became fast friends and now they have 4 friendship faces thus they are <good friends>. But somhow, Aba is just a little luckier than barry bacause he wins most of their buddy games. I don't know why. Also, Aba is Much happier than Barry and is kinda mean to Barry sometimes becase he gives him poo and scary jack-In-The_box toys...Barry however, gives Aba cake, flowers, and bouncy balls. Like 4 bouncy balls already. Anyway, they transformed today...Aba(the happier/healthier one) into the strwaberry dude..verry CUTE! and Barry into the lowest of low being the dude with the spiked head. I'm sorry but I don't know the actal names of the characters so bear with me here... Right now they're both happy but Barry is slightly overweight (sadly) and Barry refuses to play games no matter how much I discipline him. I guess that comes with being the WORST on the chart... :D Oh well, I love him anyway! Considering the fact that they're both boys, I'm guessing that I will need a visit from the MATCHMAKER, I just hope little Aba gets a good mate! He deserves so much in this life! Thats about all the current news of my tamagotchis and I will update tomorrow and so on as to their progress...Check back and I really appreciate COMMENTS! Thanks!

--Kate :huh:

Latest posts

Back