The one and only Puuf!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claudia666

Reaction score
Alright are you ready to meet the one and only Puuf!? Alright lets go. Puuf's shell is green with a matrix and orange buttons. He's 2 years old and is an Itchigotchi,he's in his first generation.He's 20 lbs,he has 3 training bars. Did i mention he's a boy? lol. Puuf loves to dance. Infact yesterday Puuf made up his first dance routine and was dancing to his hearts delight.

Jan 1/05

I woke up and grabed Puuf and headed downstairs he beebed several times so i looked down and happy new year flashed on the screen. The next thing he did was dance. He made up his very first dance routine. A rather dumb thing he did was he would run to the end of the screen and then he would fall on his face he did this over and over. The most adroable thing he did all day was he had a bath! He was in a bath tub and he was laughing! That totally made my day.

Jan 2/05

Today Puuf has been pretty silent.

Note:

I'll keep posting!! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 3/05

Greetings fellow tama freaks!!!! Puuf gained another training bar and also grew a year older!! so exciting! He keeps doing cute things. He is just a cute tama. Soon he will an adult acording to the tamatalk growth chart Puuf might grow into a Mametchi,Tarakotchi,Hanatchi or Masktchi. I'm rooting for Mametchi!!!

More on this story as it evolves. :angry: <_<

Jan 4/05

Hello!

What a great day! When Puuf woke up he grew! He grew into a Mametchi!!!! Yay that's what i wanted. He is now 4 years old. I went to the city with my dad and brother, we went to Tim Hortons for lunch. I went to check on Puuf and he was kissing the screen it was really cute!!! Today my other tama came in the mail. It hatched and it's a baby boy i named him Sinja curtosy of the tamatalk name generator. I got Puuf and Sinja to connect and they became friends they had a jumping contest and gave each other gifts. Puuf gave Sinja a jack in the box which made Sinja up set but the next time Sinja received a flower which made him very happy. Sinja also gave Puuf a flower! They are good friends! Tomorrow is the first time Sinja and Puuf will be going to school with me! I'll let you know what happens! Until then happy tama hatching! :angry:

Jan 6/05

Hey

sorry i skipped a day but i just couldn't get my lazy bum off the couch. Anywaaaaayz.

Puuf is doing great. So is Sinja. Puuf is kinda mean to Sinja now he keeps giiving Sinja poop for a gift. Puuf is 6 years old now. When he turns 7 he will get matched up with a tama gal have babys and leave. :wub: He is my first tama i don't want him to leave. Oh well at least i'll get to take care of his children :wub: Sinja is an Ichigotchi. He's really cute.

Sinja's present invatory: Puuf's Gift invatory:

Bouncy ball Bow tie

flower Pencil

cake. cake

Flower

Until next time.! Happy tama hatching! :wub:

WHAT THEY CAN PLAY I NEVER KNEW THAT THEY COULD DO THAT WHEN THEY CONNECT

Please don't post on my log again.

Jan 7/05

Bonjour

Goooood day!!!!! The match maker came for Puuf today! He got matched up with a Tarakotchi.

The screen went black while they did their thang and had a baby boy! Unfortunatly Puuf will be leaving. :) Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! anywaaaaaaaaaaaaayz i gots to go. see ya! :eek:

Latest posts

Back