What happened to all the Tips and Tricks!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

TamaTAlk has had a Tips and Tricks section for a long time... We had TONS of really good info in this area... Unfortunately, we had a database problem late last year that wiped out the whole section. We keep back-ups of the database... But before I even noticed the section was gone, we had thousands of other new topics and 100s of new members. I had to make the decison to erase all new members and posts so that I could restore the backed up database... Or... Try to find a way to recover the lost information while keeping the new posts and members safe. I chose to try to rescue the information. Unfortunately it has not gone too well. I will still do my best to try to recover this lost information...

In the meantime, I think we need to start rebuilding new Tips and Tricks for people to learn from. Sometimes these things end up being blessings in disguise. The Tips and Tricks section became littered with off topic and spam posts. This gives us a chance to start fresh and so all new topics will require moderator approval. We will also be more strict with off topic posts in this area. This way we have a lean and mean section to visit.

I apologize for any problems this may have caused you. Thanks for understanding! B)

NOW LET"S GET SOME GOOD TIPS AND TRICKS POSTED!!!!

Rest assured... I am not giving up on recovering the old data...

I just thought enough time had passed and we were wasting it by not starting a rebuild JUST IN CASE we can't recover anything. B)

It's not good to hear that the Tips and Tricks are gone, Admin. B)

what are tamagotchi tips and tricks???? (i am new here) B) :(

:eek: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: how do you get more training? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

It's okay, Admin. I understand! :D But it is sad. ;) I just recently posted my new, improved, helpful TamaGuide that will be viewed by a moderator and posted. Hope this problem gets solved! Thank you Admin for the notification! Please pin my Tama Guide! The topic title is "The best tips, codes AND info on TamaTalk!" or something VERY similer! Thank you again, Admin!

-mametchichic

Check out my post called, "The best tips, codes AND info on TamaTalk!" It has everything you need to know, including how to get more training! Hope it helps you!

-mametchichic

Admin, if you really need the old hints and things back i have some origional tips and things in a word document on my scool computer, onerly im going to anothe scool this year so i cant get to them... yet :) :huh: :(

Man oh man Admin. That has got to be a bummer. I hope get the tips and tricks back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back