From a boy to an old guy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NCTacos

Reaction score
My tamagotchi had kids the other day and they left last night and my baby boy just transfromed into an old guy but he is still zero years old i dn get it is this ok whats wrong it never happened b4 out of all the generations i have had??? :eek: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

My tamagotchi had kids the other day and they left last night and my baby boy just transfromed into an old guy but he is still zero  years old i dn get it is this ok whats wrong it never happened b4 out of all the generations i have had??? :D   ;)   :D
did you get two oldies to have a baby? i bet its that character thats skips the toddler and teen and goes right to an adult

Last edited by a moderator:
If you did it's normal.

When you mate two oldies they will have a baby.

It goes from a baby to an adult very quickly. It's called

Oyajitchi.

Other: If it was one of the oldies Otokitchi or Ojitchi 0 years old....That's just weird.

If it was are you sure you didn't debug it?

yeah if you mate Otokitchi and Ojitchi then your babies skip child and teen and evolve right into Oyajitchi.

did you get two oldies to have a baby? i bet its that character thats skips the toddler and teen and goes right to an adult
which

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back