Generation 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psykodrak

Reaction score
I have a japanese generation2 tamagotchi, and today it evolved into this old man...thing. Ive never seen it before in my life. According to evrything ive read , you get zachi the alien if you have zukitchi. When i was 14, me and my sister had a generation 2s (american) and me and my sister ONLY got Zachi from the plant charecter. ANYWAY, I had zukitchi and today it evolved into this ....guy. I cant find ANYTHING on the net, but wehn I askled my class mate, she just said AAHH ****-chan. I didnt understand her, becuase she talks waaaay to fast, and im the kind off person who just pretends to understand and walks away.

* Moved from Comments & Rumours > What Happened to My Tamagotchi? *

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the old characters are Sekitoritchi or Charitchi.

I don't know anything about the older Tamas - but Natasja's site (member of TamaTalk & TamaGuide), it has a wide variety of information about the different types of Tamagotchis (old & new) - and a section on how to Debug/Tama Surgery! Her site is called Pixelmood

You could also try an old favorite of many TamaTalk members; it's a great site for info on Tamagotchis (old & new) https://www.mimitchi.com

Hope you find the info you're looking for

Best, etc.

TamaMum

mimitchi doesnt have it. it is indeed the sumo sekitoritchi thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back