glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamasForever

Reaction score
This aggervates me. okay I went to play with my mesutchi and at the very top you cant see the pixels good. Its weird causeits only the top line of pixels u cant see! Is it serious? can I FIX IT?!

Welcome to the forums!

Well this type a thing has happend to me after it becomes very old sometimes the screen starts to fade, or a piece of the screen becomes very or even impossible to see. Have you used your mesutchi & Ositchi many times?

no I havent but I had to have them on pause for a month about but that shouldnt make it do it. If u need how excatly it looks I have it. Only straight lines u can see good.

Yeah if you can provide us a link with a picture then maybe i will be able to give a more accurate awnser, by the way (i do not recomend this cause if it brakes i don't want you to hold me responsable) you could try opening it and seeing if a wire in the back is loose and you can soldere it back.

I am not gonna open it up if I dont have ta Ill scan in the picture but how? I need to put an image from my computer.

Well my Black ConX had 2 "lines" on the screen, the pixels were faded and almost gone... When my Tamagotchi "passed" the lines he faded! 1 was near the top and the other just above the ground this was sooooooooo annoying!!! But after a couple of weeks it went! :D

I love my tamagotchis!

Tamasforever, in order to upload a image from your computer you need to give us a url, you can do this by having the image hosted try doing it here https://www.imageuploader.net it's completly free and you don't need to sign up you just browse your computer for the picture/scan you want to upload and it will give you the url which you give to us here, it's also good for auctions they will give you image tags and auction coding for ebay, etc.

So try it out it's free forever and you don't need to sighn up with up to

1 MB per pictre. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
* Post removed by Admin *

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back