DANG IT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luck1ech1ck

Reaction score
dang it! Ive had the <_< Maskcutchi 5x, and now this is the second time i have had Tarakotchi (the round one with big lips and tiny legs) he also has full training!! ...any tips on how to get a adult mimichi!?

..i make sure it has full hearts and is close to the base weight as posisble!

[i need help!! please post or PM! thanks! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm....yeah. Don't wait until it beeps to feed it or make it happy. This is an example of bad care and you will NEVER ger a mimitchi this way. You need to check it every 30-60 minutes at least and replace the lost hearts on the meter. If it beeps hungry or unhappy, you have waited to long and are going to get the same crappy tamagotchis.

Also, try to keep your tama as close to its base weight as possible. About 10lb for toddler, 20 for teen and 30 for adult

Well i always keep it full heath...ALWAYS!! it has full training and always is as light as possible... i dont understand!

Well i always keep it full heath...ALWAYS!! it has full training and always is as light as possible... i dont understand!
Does it ever beep for you? Does it ever sleep with poo? Did it get sick?

it never sleeps in poo or get sick..when it beeps i disicpline it...it always is happy and well taken care of

If your aiming for mimitchi, all you have to do is take perfect care!! Never let the hearts go down... NEVER let the hearts leave...soo feed it as much as possibal... and try no snacks...you can use snacks...but play for the morjority of the time!!

mimitchi only comes in even generations also. I got it in gen 2 before.....and it seems people always get them in even numbered generations. Try this.

yeah...if you keep getting maskutchi, you arent taking as good of care as you think. :D

Only feed it when one heart is empty and then only one meal per empty heart. Over feeding will usually get the Tarakotchi. You can let it slip on feeding a little and on happiness but do not leave it for too long. Do play BOTH dance and Jump and do not let the weight get too low or over 10 past base weight. Over snacking will always get a Maskotchi or Gozarutchi. A balance of snacking and play works well. Watch out when connecting as losing games will empty happiness hearts.

Hope this helps :D

Only feed it when one heart is empty and then only one meal per empty heart. Over feeding will usually get the Tarakotchi. You can let it slip on feeding a little and on happiness but do not leave it for too long. Do play BOTH dance and Jump and do not let the weight get too low or over 10 past base weight. Over snacking will always get a Maskotchi or Gozarutchi. A balance of snacking and play works well. Watch out when connecting as losing games will empty happiness hearts.
Hope this helps B)
losing games doesn't lose happiness hearts. just to let ya know. :D

~julie :D

:angry: Losing once will not empty happiness hearts but more often it will. I have 2 tamagotchis and have seen this all the time. Wierdest thing is the Mametchi seems always to win even with one empty heart against a full heart Memetchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back