Sign in to follow this  
TamaTalk1012

MY TAMA!

Question

okay my tama keeps smiling, closing its eyes, and falling on the ground! I reset it and downloaded it then it stoped! what happended? B) ;) B) what does this mean?

6 answers to this question

dont worry it was nothing...it was playing with its self. like if u dont do any thing with it 4 a while it just plays with its self...like with 1 of my tamas he would run and slide on the screen but...its nothing to worry bout...and im sure he will do it again.

[quote name='Anime girl' date='Jan 14 2006, 09:42 AM'] dont worry it was nothing...it was playing with its self. like if u dont do any thing with it 4 a while it just plays with its self...like with 1 of my tamas he would run and slide on the screen but...its nothing to worry bout...and im sure he will do it again. [/quote]
wat she said

no they get bored when you are not playing with them so they do that for entertainment.

Just a random animation... nothing to worry about...

NO IT DOSENT MEAN ANY OF THAT IF URS IS A BOY CONNNECTN WITH A GIRL OR OTHER WAY AROUND ALOT OF TIMES WITH THE SAME ONE MEANS ITS IN LOVE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :( :lol: :lol: