Tamagotchi game on Nintendo DS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaKayla

Reaction score
I was on this tamagotchi website and it showed pictures of this new tamagotchi game on Nintendo DS called TamaStore. It says what you do is that you create a character, open up a store, do cheats, make customers, and a whole bunch of other stuff! It says it comes out in January 2006!!! Thats this month too!

Look at the link i pasted with the first post.. There it is <_<

Or sry i didnt posted any topic my internet i lol

I think the area is at www.tamagotchi.com. I think its there. I just don't remember where to go there.

I thinks thats cool but how come they only make it for Nintendo DS I don't even have one. They should make one for Gameboy advance!!! :angry:

There really out! :huh: i have a DS these are my games:Nintendo dogs [SIZE=8pt]labradors and friends[/SIZE].

And mario cart DS :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the tamagotchi DS game! :) ITS SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!! ^_^ :D :D :D :D :D :D

The new tamagotchi DS game looks all right. It would be awesome if they make one that interacts with tamagotchis. They should make a tamatown DS!!!!!!!!

Too bad it's only for the Nintendo DS. Why can't it be for a computer?? If I wanted to get that from Toys "R" Us I would have to get money somehow. BUT it sounds like the coolest thing - and I can't wait to try it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back