giant x

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krittina11

Reaction score
I hd just put new batteries in my tama and like 5 min. later a giant x appeared and now i cant do anything!!!!! help please :wacko: :( :blink: -_- -_-

I hd just put new batteries in my tama and like 5 min. later a giant x appeared and now i cant do anything!!!!! help please :( :( :( :( :(
did you pause your tama?

That happened to me too. I don't know what it means or why it happens.

You can click the reset button on the back. A new egg will appear but you can get your old one back by choosing DOWNLOAD from the reset menu. It has happened to me all day today, I also just changed the battery.

Maybe you can also take out the battery and load it again.

I'd sure like to know what it means.

if it doesnt work (putting the battery in again) then just leave the battery in and press the restart button at the back. choose download, and if ur tama is fine then it will work 4 a few more minutes.

It is the right battery number. My old battery was a Sony, the new one is a Duracell. The Duracell package says it is a Medical battery. Maybe it is too strong? The best-before date is 2015, so it is very fresh. I tried both the new batteries, the same Big Black X problem with each. I get the X when playing games. If Blake is just blobbing around then it is OK.

Yes, I can press refresh on the back and then download, but this is happening very frequently, like every 5 minutes. I never had this problem with the old battery.

Does the black X mean a battery problem?

the big X means that your battery died and you need a new one. In the side of your tama theres a slit where, when you got it, there was a tab in it. That will turn your tama on and off. Its like pauseing but not exactly.

I am getting the big black X with a NEW battery (tried two different new ones) and so is Krittina, the original poster.

What are you suggesting that we try with the slit where the tab was, Ilikeike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back