One Time Use Stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Tam_Codes

Reaction score
You know how when you use an item sometimes it goes away? Here is the stuff that does:

Pencil

Costume(not Mimitchi one)

Shovel

Plant

Hair Gel

Love Potion(a.k.a. Honey)

Soda

And all the food.........

If I get more it will be posted here. Sorry if someone else posted this.

The only time this happens to my tamagotchi is when I don't buy somthing in shop, and they re- stock...

This happens with every item in shop. LoL

The Mimitchi Costume is the one that you get if you enter all five shop codes for the first time. I was talking about the other costume that is under the name Stuffed Animal if you have it in your item list.

evrytime my tamagotchi isnt happy i have to feed him a snak which makes him fater how cani keep him happy without feeding him snax or playing games after????????????

evrytime my tamagotchi isnt happy i have to feed him a snak which makes him fater how cani keep him happy without feeding him snax or playing games after????????????
Sorry WhiteHanatchi

This is a topic about the one time use items in the V2.

If you would like your questions answered, it would be best if you go into the Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum and start a new thread (topic) with your question in there.

That way you get to keep track of all the answers and we don't veer off topic in this thread.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

:blink:Hi everyone out there,

I just quickly wanted to add two items that disappear after one use:

the pot plant and the darts do :unsure:

i used the love potion and now my coco and my firends ( :D cole :p ) are in love :p

You know how when you use an item sometimes it goes away? Here is the stuff that does:pencil

Costume(not Mimitchi one)

Shovel

Plant

Hair Gel

Love Potion(a.k.a. Honey)

Soda

And all the food.........

If I get more it will be posted here. Sorry if someone else posted this.
darts

[SIZE=14pt]=Ari[fontal]If you are talking about V3 you forgot make up. And if your not then nevermind.[/font][/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back