how to get Oyajitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi13

Reaction score
To get a Oyajitchi u will need to have a Ojitchi and a Otokitchi. make them mate and then they will have a baby. 48 hours after the parents will leave and u will have to take care of the baby. one hour after it will evolved into a Oyajitchi. It will skip the child and teen stage. it works for V1 and V2

Yah, I heard that from v-l-f (jappx's site) and I'm trying it right now I have the adult's that witll be doing it!!!

if you need ojitchi or otokitchi then how do you get them ;)
You get Ojitchi or okotitchi if your tama lives to a very old age, If you have a girl it`ll be 1 of them and a boy then the other (sorry I can`t tell them apart!) But seriosely it works!

To get a Oyajitchi u will need to have a Ojitchi and a Otokitchi. make them mate and then they will have a baby. 48 hours after the parents will leave and u will have to take care of the baby. one hour after it will evolved into a Oyajitchi. It will skip the child and teen stage. it works for V1 and V2
Is this true...?

I hope so! If so I'm trying it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back