Sign in to follow this  
Bunky

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS PAUSE?!?!

Whenever i take it out of my pocket most of the times it is pause, and it drives me nuts. Does anyone know if it is paused when you are on the clock screen? casue the other half of the times that is wehre it is!

that's what happens to my sister sometimes too! it messes up her times and stuff.. :D

:D ~pineapple

I guess its just because the buttons press up against ur legs or something..that is annoying tho! i agree!!

the 2 end buttons pause it i think u press them again 2 unpause them :D

how do you pause it? cause if you press the end buttons, that`s when you change the sound on of off

To Pause: Go to the clock screen and the press A and B together and it will pause.

I agree with the other statements about it pressing against your pants or leg. Maybe you should try to carry it in a different way such as on a belt loop or on a lanyard. I keep mine on my keys because I always keep my keys with me and BONUS...If I ever lose my keys, my beeping tama will lead me to them!!

Try getting some new pants, because the ones your wearing are too tight, buddy.

Glad you think you know what pants i wear strawberry, thanks for you "2 cents" on that one!!!

You pause it by clicking A, then while holding it down, hit b, and correction you dont need to be at the clock screen.

Thanks all who posted!!! just wondering if it happens to you all too! guess not strawberry becasue she only wears really losse jeans

Try getting some new pants, because the ones your wearing are too tight, buddy.

haha good one lol... not to be mean or anything...:D

~julie :D