Rosie's Baby (second generation)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegreatgoolash

Reaction score
Rosie had a baby today, in the airport. The matchmaker came, and Rosie mated with a memetchi. She is still with her baby, they are both asleep right now. Here are some possible names for Rosie's baby...

For a boy: Matt, Mike, Jesse, Sam, Willy.

For a girl: Emma, Clair, Lilie, Luna, Edie, Polly.

I might think up more names though, I'll post them later. Can you get kinkanamotchi with matchmaker parents? I hope so, I want Rosie's child to be a mimitchi.

Airport baby! o_o wow, I thought that only happened in movies and stuff. Congratulations :D ..and if you can't get a kinkanamotchi from 2nd gen... i'm restarting or going to have my new upcoming one become a kinkanamotchi.

I got lucky myself this morning, my Hinotamatchi goes to bed at 9:00 pm and wakes up at 9:30 am. I was sick today, so I stayed home from school and went back to bed. Anyways, I woke up at 10 and I see a brand new Maskutchi looking back at me !!!! :D :D wow.. his snack is a corndog! awww, he's so cute.

Anyways, I hope Rosie and her baby are fine now, and good luck with your next generation.

I took Rosie and her baby to school, and I couldn't check on it because the teacher was watching me. When I finally got to check, there were two poops and the baby was sick. Does that mean that she won't turn into Mimitchi? I hope not. I think that Rosie's leaving tomorrow night, I might pull an all-nighter to stay and watch her leave. I've decided to name the baby Clair, after Rosie leaves.

aww thats sad i watched mine at midnight (this morning) it was pretty sad i mean all my work for like 7 days...gone. lol

~julie :D

Clair is rather sickly though. She got sick for the third time today just a while ago. I'm taking perfect care of her though! Am I being a bad parent to Clair?

Its normal for bebitchis to get sick its ok. But mine are both marutchis i wanted kinakamotchis... :p keep your fingers crossed for whichever one you want!

I'm praying for a kinkanamotchi, but I don't know if she will become one or not. I hope this bebitchi stage ends soon, I'm getting tired of checking on her all the time.

i think thats nap sooner or later shell change they go to sleep around 7 or 8.

I'm slightly worried that Clair will die, I'm juggling homework, chores, dinner, and Clair all at one time, so I can't check on her every second.

Clair just turned into a Young Mimitchi! I REALLY hope that she grows into a mimitchi! Keep your fingers crossed! :)

Latest posts

Back