Yes it finally happend!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunky

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]The matchmaker finally came today while i was in school, i was lucky i caught it, it was between classes and i was in the bathroom checkin up on him, and it happended at that single moment. I thought i missed it or something cause that thing was ugly, and now i have this little blob following my tama around, its so cute. This happend 72 hours after it turned to an adult, if you didnt know when it happens! YAY!!![/SIZE]

Cool. You have skool already? that sux. Skool starts on the tenth for me! yay!

wow that stinks, are school started on monday, always has, where about do you live? (you dont have to get exact, a state is fine)

ure soo lucky....my skool strted on mondae 2. i hate going back after a break

congrats on your tama baby! Is this gen. 2 for you? I just got my 2nd tamagotchi yesterday so I am going to mate them asap. I am going to wait till my new baby is born since one tama is already 6, then restart my 2nd tama till I can get the opposite gender so I can mate them myself. I will not me a matchmaker slave!! LOL

cool! happened to me today at school too! at first thought it was a monkey! :angry: i loved the fireworks when it happend! haha! has your adult left yet! how long does it take for the adult to leave? :angry:

do u mean jantenth coz if u do if feel sorry 4 u - r skewl starts in FEB!
yep, but my bff starts skool in march. she goes to walter reed shes so lucky.

~julie :D

this isnt the right topic, but i gave a love potion 2 my v2 and now it kissed my other 1 but they didnt have a !

baby... help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back