survivor

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaCasey

Reaction score
my tamagotchi stayed alive for a whole weekend in my purse without me even touching it. . . It only had 13 poopoos :unsure:

Maybe if you are going to leave your tama unaided for the weekend you should pause it :unsure: just press A an B at the same time and you wont find it with any poos and you wont endanger it either... it's a lot safer unless of course you want your tmagotchi to die.. :unsure:

Maybe if you are going to leave your tama unaided for the weekend you should pause it :unsure: just press A an B at the same time and you wont find it with any poos and you wont endanger it either... it's a lot safer unless of course you want your tmagotchi to die.. :unsure:
OMG, Do you think I Knew it was unpaused? :wacko: :ph34r: :) :D B) :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Really my tama stayed alive for 3 months and I didn't touch it Because it was lost and it was 13 years old and a toddler it had only 6 poops

I'm afraid to say I to believe it to be impossible I left mine alone for a night I had forgotten about it and it was practicly dead when I got to it thank goodness they sleep or they would have been dead, but I believe everyone one on tamatalk practicly would tell you the same a tama can't stay alive that long without attendents and with only 6 poops.

I guess its true mine stayed in my dads car for 2 days so must be real!

But... Really, 13 poos no can't happen it can only go up to ten or maybe you counted wrong! No offence.

thats impossible, i forgot about mine for like 3 hours at school today and it was dead so sorry but i think its impossible too.

Really my tama stayed alive for 3 months and I didn't touch it Because it was lost and it was 13 years old and a toddler it had only 6 poops
13 years old and a toddler ok then....

I guess its true mine stayed in my dads car for 2 days so must be real!But... Really, 13 poos no can't happen it can only go up to ten or maybe you counted wrong! No offence.
I could have. . . I was in a real hurry to fix it before if died . . . LOL

13 years old and a toddler ok then....
Yeah, um. . . I thought that a toddler was from 1-3. . . and I also thought that it turned a year older every day.

thats impossible, i forgot about mine for like 3 hours at school today and it was dead so sorry but i think its impossible too.
Well, was your tama an adult or what because mine is an adult. . . They only poop like every 3 hours or something. . . But if yours was a baby they poop every 5 mins. . . and babies empty a heart like every 3

Once my tama stayed alive for 5 days without me touching it and it had 8 poops, needed stuff and so on. ;)

But later the day I found it, the tama who's name was Tamai died. :blink: I was so upset when he died! ;) ;) ;)

Can 13 poops even fit on the screen? unless ur talking about a baby but a baby would probably die!

tamaluva ;)

13 poops wouldn't fit on the screen. The maximum is 8 but it will still poop after that. The poop just wont show up. And you cannot die at the baby stage.

um I know I'm not stupid and I'm not lieing my friend knows what happened and she was there whene I eventualy found him he WAS a todle the next day he still was so I restarted him (and I'm 13 so don't talk to me like I'm a baby)

Last edited by a moderator:
13 poops wouldn't fit on the screen. The maximum is 8 but it will still poop after that. The poop just wont show up. And you cannot die at the baby stage.
No. . . It will fit 10 poops I msicounted

there is no need to be rude on your signature! :furawatchi: :lol: :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back