Please help this is seriously wrong and sick!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimichi7

Reaction score
O.k. first of all I didn't want my guys to become partners until they were old timers to get the secret guy...

But they were best friends had 2 hearts and 2 happy faces tehn I connected them and they had babys but when they were done I checked the friends book and they were only best friends!!! When the boy went to the girls house tho kiss her it came out as a baby girl eew!!! So when I had checked the friends the boy was a girl in the frinds book!!!!

It's really weird and I don't think it's a glitch so don't say so please be specifac!!!

Please, please, please help!!!!

Wow, that is strange! I've never heard of that happening before! Creepy!!!

-mametchichic

They got married.This might be sick but really the got tamababies.That means a new genaration as begun!
Yah, I no I'm not stupid my first tamagotchi ever turned 1 nyear old and it's the shell not thee dude!!! And yes but the baby girl kissed then the lights went out with the mother and it was sooo grosss!!!

Not so wierd. The best-friends could easily be mistaken for 'partner' right?

Don't tell me... were they both guys? You say "...I didn't want my guys to..." and GUYS right? Sry that's my interpretation

Ohh i think i know what shes saying.

shes grossed out because an old lady mated with a baby girl.

x'D

silly tamagotchis

they just have the hots for echother they love echother that there growing nothing rong its life if you do not get it send me mail OK its life!

they just have the hots for echother they love echother that there growing nothing rong its life if you do not get it send me mail they brock up sarry you have a weard guy i am telling you OK its life!

ACTUALLY she said they were girls... either way... EWWWWW!!!!!!! An oldie and a baby girl mating! SICK!!!

did you accidentally give them love potion? Cause regardless of gender, the love potion works anyways... sick and wrong yes, how it should work no. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back