The lives and loves of my Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariannewen

Reaction score
This log is mostly a record for my benefit but it would be nice if others were to get something out of it as well.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 1 (MAX)

male

child; Marutchi

teen; Nikatchi

adult; Kaerutchi

no special treatment...occasionally neglected, slept with poop, got hungry and unhappy (thats what you get when a 5 yr old is left in charge of the tama lol ;) ) matchmaker set up with robotchi

gen 2 (RHIAN)

female

child; Hitodetchi

teen; Hinotamatchi

adult; Butterflytchi

no special treatment. Don't remember who the matchmaker set up with.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 3 (STEVE)

male

child; Hitodetchi

teen; Nikatchi

Steve was lost for 4 hours today and was very hungry and unhappy when found again ;)

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 1 (ARIAN)

female

child; Marutchi

teen; Young Mametchi

adult; Mametchi

well cared for. Mated with Dhark (tama 3) at age 4

gen 2 (TASHA)

female

child; Kuribotchi

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 1 (DHARK)

male

child; Marutchi

teen; Ufotchi

adult; Pyonchitchi

well cared for. mated with Arian (tama 2) at age 4

gen 2 (FEOBI)

female

child; Kuribotchi

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 3 (STEVE)

Not much new to report......Steve is rather obese as the 5 yr old keeps feeding it snacks but doesnt exercise it much :)

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 2 (TASHA)

teen; Hinatchi

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 2 (FEOBI)

teen; Hinatchi

Owner decided today to try and speed up the aging process and refill the shop quicker by changing the time and date. This didn't apear to work very well and for a while he thought he was going to have to reset tama 3 because nothing seemed to be working properly. Fortunately Feobi evolved into a teen like she was supposed to and a reset was avoided. :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 3 (STEVE)

Steve is a 98 Lb, 3 yr old teen, who will be evolving into an adult tomorrow. He is still sleeping with his action figure...very cute but a little disturbing :hitodetchi: . His happy hearts were left to go down 2 (2 full) today briefly. Training lvl is full (9 bars) and got last bar today. Has been diciplined properly.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 2 (TASHA)

She is quite well tended, hungry and happy hearts only ever empty 1 and are refilled fairly quickly. Tasha is a 31 Lb, 2 yr old, who doesn't want to sleep with her bear anymore. Training lvl is full and got last bar today. Has been diciplined properly.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 2 (FEOBI)

A 22 Lb, 2 yr old who also does not want to sleep with her bear anymore (I can only assume that Hinatchi is more secure personality than Nikatchi, who is older but still requires a sleeping toy). Training is full and got last bar this morning. Feobi's twisted owner has been experimenting a little today...firstly Feobi happy hearts were allowed to completely empty (4 empty).

Using a treat they were raised to 2

then he fed feobi her most hated food (whole pizza)

Feobi then sulked and was most unhappy (4 empty).

Feobi was given treats to full happiness

She was fed another whole pizza!

More sulking and very unhappy (4 empty)

More treats to fill happy hearts.

From that time (about 4 hours before Feobi's bedtime) she has been reverse disciplined...praise for bad things (like giving poo to other tamas) and timed out for being good.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 3 (STEVE)

male

child; Hitodetchi

teen; Nikatchi

adult; Kaerutchi

Steve evolved this morning into a Kaerutchi...virtually a repeat of the first generation. He was accidently given the love potion and has now been placed on pause until tasha is old enough to mate. (When will I learn to supervise the 5 yr old when she has the tamas lol :ichigotchi: ). I hope the lovey hearts are still going to be there when he comes off pause ;)

It doesn't really matter much if they aren't still there because Steve and Tasha are good friends already so a mating was probable anyway.

Steve used the soda and lost 30 Lb but is still way too heavy to be healthy

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 2 (TASHA)

A well cared for tama. The Hinatchi isn't very good at the bump game I have noticed. The Nikatchi can win often yet Tasha and Feobi rarely get past the first round.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 2 (FEOBI)

The torment of this tama has continued today, when she sought attention this morning, she was timed out as is proper. For some reason...even though Feobi was down to 22 Lb (won't play games at this weight) she kept refusing meals. No hungry hearts empty either. Feobi's owner refused to give snacks to a tama that wouldn't eat its meal :kuribotchi: although no happy hearts were missing either at this stage. By lunch time, Feobi's owner had had enough!.....she was offered a meal and timed out for refusing....4 times she refused and 4 time outs in response....happy hearts completely empty of course and was left like that for about 15 minutes. Feobi was then given a pear and a fish..(healthy snacks lol)..to refill the happy hearts and shortly afterwards Feobi finally ate a meal. Feobi doesn't appear to have pooed yet today although the 5 yr old may have cleaned it up with anyone noticing :furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt]interesting post script.......[/SIZE]

Both Tasha and Feobi have chosen to go to bed with their bears tonight :chohimetchi: why the need for a sleeping toy tonight and the night before last night....but not last night?

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 3 (STEVE)

male--4 yrs old--76 Lb

Steve was taken off pause at lunchtime today to become Feobi's partner (they should produce babies in about 24 hours time). The lovey hearts were still there when he was taken off pause. Steve is being mated with Feobi because I wish to keep Tasha for a while longer. The Kaerutchi falls over alot too...must be a clumsy character.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 2 (TASHA)

female--4 yrs old--36 Lb

child; Kuribotchi

teen; Hinatchi

adult; Cho Himetchi

Tasha evlovled into Cho Himetchi today!!!!!. She is extremely adorable (mind you I thought nothing could be cuter than Mametchi, and I will probably change my mind again :D ). I really wanted a Cho Himetchi at some stage...I am sooo happy (can't tell can you....... :wacko: lol). Tasha looks so sweet when she zooms up close and appears to be looking out side of the tamagotchi screen at the room she is in. I have finally got to use the throne I bought as well. It's not as exciting as the U.F.O. but Tasha looks very regal sitting there with her crown on while sitting on the throne. Tasha also likes to sing alot and is an easy character to play slots with...her happy face is when she jumps up. Cho Himetchi is the only tama I have seen so far that appears to like playing with the computer item. Most of the others (including Mametchi....who is said to be an intelligent tama) had that sort of slit eyed look on their face which usually means "not liking this". The kind of look the girls get when you give them the action figure to play with, or give the boys the bear to play with. The Cho Himetchi seems to dislike the rollerskates too, she has a rather strained expression on her face while skating.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 2 (FEOBI)

female--4 yrs old--37 Lb

child; Kuribotchi

teen; Hinatchi

adult; Marumimitchi

Feobi evolved into Marumimitchi about 1 1/2 hours after Tasha evolved. The Marumimitchi has some very cute animations, especially when you use the bow (not the bowtie...although that looks sweet too) and she loves to rollerskate. Feobi is still occasionally giving nasty gifts to the other tamas...including her boyfriend Steve. I'm not sure if this is common for all Marumimitchi or may have something to do with the rather extreme treatment she has had over the last 2 days.

[SIZE=14pt]other notes[/SIZE]

I don't have the patience (or ability lol) to play jump, bump or heading games, so once the tama evolves into an adult I play slots until I have collected 9999 points (the maximum possible).

All 3 tamas have all the items except the throne and U.F.O. I have one throne and one U.F.O. that all 3 tamas have to share ;) . I always buy as many treats as I can.

I use snacks and treats to keep my tamas happy.....I have tried playing with toys and playing games to fill happy hearts but it hasn't worked.........If anyone has any specific instructions on how to fill happy hearts without using snacks or treats please pm me :D

Just a brief report today as not much has changed.

Feobi and Steve mated today as predicted and both have blobby little black balls next to them. One of these boys will be mated with Tasha once they are old enough.

[SIZE=14pt]WILL ANYONE BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY TASHA???!!!???!!![/SIZE] :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: ;) :(

*goes and has a bit of a lay down* :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

I got a little busy so this post is update for 23/1/06 and 24/1/06

Not alot happened during the day on the 23/1/06.

The adults ([SIZE=8pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE] and [SIZE=8pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]) left at midnight the night of 23rd and 24th, I watched them go and tried not to feel silly about feeling a little sad :D .

[SIZE=8pt]24/1/06[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 4 (BLOB) don't ask me...the 5 yr old chooses this one's name :D

male--99 Lb--0 yr old ( :eek: still being overfed)

training 3/9

child; kinakomotchi

The baby had been very well looked after. The kinakomotchi looks very funny when he pulls his happy and angry faces. The child is also being very well cared for.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 2 (TASHA)

female--38 Lb--7yr old

The matchmaker came twice today. First offer was a Kuchipatchi.

Second offer was a Memetchi. Both were refused as I was still intending to mate Tasha with one of her firends...probably TAMA 3 (Dobby).

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 3 (DOBBY)

male--12 Lb--0 yr old

training 5/9

child; Kuribotchi

This Kuribotchi is major bully. He is giving nasty gifts to the other tamas...even the cho himetchi who is actually being quite nice to him. The laughing face he has when he gives poo to another tama is evil

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 4 (BLOB)

male--69 Lb

training; 9/9

child; Kinakomotchi

teen; Ichigotchi

Woohoo an Ichigotchi :eek: :D . Blob was fed the diet soda today and has temporarily lost some weight. The little berry guy is very cute and is still being well looked after.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 2 (TASHA)

I succumbed to peer pressure today when the matchmaker turned up and offered a Furawatchi. Blob was yelling...do it..do it..do it...and Dobby now is upset that he won't get to create babies with Tasha.. :D . So now Tasha has a little baby girl with her.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 3 (DOBBY)

male--41 Lb

training; 8/9

child; Kuribotchi

teen; Ufotchi

Tama 3 seems to like being a ufotchi. The training lvl was at 8/9 even before the evolution to teen occured. When tama 3 became a ufotchi last time the training lvl was quite high as well.

Not alot to report for today.

TAMA 1 (BLOB) has been reverse disciplined today. He has been timed out for sulking instead of praise....the training lvl is 9/9 so I'm not quite sure what difference this will make to the potential adult stage.

Tasha (TAMA 2) will be leaving tonight.....I will miss her...so its a demanding baby girl for me tomorrow morning. I love the excitement and expectation at the start of a new tama life......"What will I get?" hangs heavy in the air. ^_^

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 4 (BLOB)

male--95 Lb--4 yr old

training; 9/9

child; Kinakomotchi

teen; Ichigotchi

adult; Cho Himetchi

Im surprised that this tama evolved into a Cho Himetchi. I guess the reverse discipline from the other day didn't make much difference, Blob was very well looked after during the baby, child and teen stages except for the brief period of reverse discipline.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 3 (SMOOP) :rolleyes: don't ask me..5 yr old named this one *shrugs*

female--61 Lb--1 yr old

training; 9/9

child; Kuribotchi

teen; Young Mametchi

I'm thinking I might have to start trying some different treatments to make this tama evolve into some different species.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 3 (DOBBY)

male--55 Lb--4 yr old

training; 9/9

child; Kuribotchi

teen; Ufotchi

adult; Kuchipatchi

Dobby's carer was not happy about him becoming a Kuchipatchi. He is easy to play slots with though, the happy face is when it jumps up.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 4 (BLOB)

male--53 Lb--5 yr old

Blob was given some exercise today and is a little lighter for it. Has been cared for properly today.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 3 (SMOOP)

female--40 Lb--2 yr old

Smoop had a bit of a rough go today. Firstly she was having so much fun playing that her hungry hearts dropped to 2 for a little while. Then someone thought it would be nice to feed her some of the sliced pizza she had so much of (*mumbles.....not me.....mumbles*) and her happy hearts disappeared entirely :) :pochitchi: :mametchi:

Oh well....

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 3 (DOBBY)

male--34 Lb--4 yr old

Dobby got rolled on this morning in bed and was paused for a while lol :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

All tamas have all of the re-usable items now and a selection of the one-use-only items as well. They keep getting list full messages.

I am considering various strategies for producing different tamas and have been trying to research this on this site as well as others. If anyone has any info on how to produce certain types of tama species please pm me. Even if you know of a good site to visit for information that would be useful too.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 4 (BLOB)

male--58 LB--7yr old

The matchmaker arrived tonight and offered Tarakotchi. Blob's carer accepted (against my advice lol). So now Blob has a cutie-pie little baby girl.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 3 (SMOOP)

female--32 Lb--4 yr old

training;9/9

child; Kuribotchi

teen; Young Mametchi

adult; Pyonchitchi

Pyonchitchis are so sweet. They love to rollerskate, look great in wings and are seriously cool when playing with the sunglasses.

I will be mating Smoop with Dobby tomorrow night.....they are already 4 heart sweethearts (awww how soppy).

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 3 (DOBBY)

male--40 Lb--6 yr old

Dobby is excited about his date tomorrow night with Smoop. He has been giving her lots of gifts this evening :)

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 5 (SPARK)

female--24 Lb--0yr old

training; 6/9

child; Kuribotchi

We seem to be really good at getting Kuribotchis in this house :D . Hungry hearts had dropped to 2/4 a couple of times while in baby stage. Is getting good care.

*note to self......babies will be paused in the mornings....it is too difficult getting everyone ready for school while caring for baby tamas lol :furawatchi: *

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 3 (SMOOP)

female--34 Lb--5 yr old

Smoop was mated to Dobby last night and now has a baby girl. Smoop will be leaving tonight in about 1 1/2 hours...I will watch as I almost always do :eek: . I am thinking of trying some diiferent treatment to see what kind of species I can produce.....not sure what I will be doing exactly.......nothing as drastic as what tama 3 has in store though......

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 4 (DOBBY)

male--69 Lb--8 yr old

Dobby who had a very "fruitful" date last night with Smoop is doting on his wee baby girl. Tama 3's carer has some major plans for the next generation. He intends to keep the tama overweight and all happy hearts empty, there will be lots of timeouts and no praising. I think he is also going to leave hungry hearts empty. I suspect he will end up with a dead tama :D :) ......I will get more exact details for the log tomorrow.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 5 (SPARK)

female--47 Lb--1 yr old

training; 9/9

teen; ufotchi

Spark is well trained and relatively well cared for.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 4 (POOKY)

female--79 Lb--0 yr old

training; 9/9 (well trained kiddy ;) )

child: Kuribotchi (groan...another one :angry: !)

During the baby stage Pooky was left at 2/4 hungry hearts and 2/4 happy hearts. All other treatment was appropriate....training, poop cleaning, etc. Going to have to try something else to get a different child species.

As a Kuribotchi the same method is being applied....2/4 hearts for hungry and happy. There has been 2 times today that happy hearts have been filled 4/4 but I allowed them to drop back to 2/4 naturally.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]TRADGEDY STRIKES !!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I hate to say I told you so.............BUT.......

[SIZE=14pt]I TOLD YOU SO [/SIZE] :wub: :wub: :ph34r: :ph34r:

aww man.....This tama is actually better off dead to be honest.

Her name was "FERAL". Feral was mistreated right from baby stage. Her poops were cleaned up only just before the next one was due to be pooped. No happy hearts filled and only 1/4 hungry hearts. For 45 minutes Feral was sulking with her back turned this morning and she got over it without being praised. At this point she evolved into a Kuribotchi :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: (didn't expect that)

Praise was given only when Feral gave bad gifts to other tamas. Time outs were given freely and used to reduce happy hearts to 0/4. The crisis came this afternoon...for 2 1/2 hours Feral had her back turned. Shortly after that the death bells rang and there was the angel :( :( :(

At this point tama 3's carer (and I use that term "carer" loosely here :ph34r: lol) decided to pull his tama apart to see if it could be debugged.......Australian tamagotchi don't have dubug spots apparently.

So...........

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 1 (NEVYN)

male--54 Lb--0yr old

training; 1/9

child; Hitodetchi

His happy and hungry hearts both dropped temporarily to 2/4 during baby stage but at this stage Nevyn is being looked after properly.

I got a little busy with work over the weekend so log is a little behind and the tamas have been paused here and there as well.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 5 (SPARK)

female--51 Lb--3 yr old

Happy and hungry hearts have only dropped by 2 at one time. The rest of the time Spark has been cared for when she required it Last night TAMA 3's carer deciced to leave her in the dark while she was still awake for some reason. I think it's because TAMA 2 and TAMA 3 are being experimented with that she wants to join in the fun :) B) .

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 4 (POOKY)

female--99 Lb--2 yr old

teen; Ichigotchi

Cool I got a berry :p . Pooky has been left at 2/4 happy and hungry hearts the whole time except for 1 or 2 occasions each day when I allow them both to empty completely....then refill 2/4. There is once every day when I fill both sets of hearts, then let them empty again.

As you can see by Pooky's weight problem I have not played any games with this tama, I will play slots when she becomes an adult.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 1 (NEVYN)

male--44 Lb--2 yr old

training; 8/9

teen; Young Mametchi

Nevyn is being extremely well looked after. (It's one extreme to the other with this carer lol :D :D ). All nevyns meals and snacks are being given before any hearts drop and almost every poop time has been caught and been place on the toilet. Just once today the happy hearts dropped to 2/4 briefly, but were refilled again quickly.

I am in the process of creating a chart with all the connection v2 characters, similar to the one that dmag had on their web sitedmag tamagotchi care guide

I will actually be using alot of their info until I can verify it myself. Because I am unable to debug my tamas I will take time to do that.

I will also be including information that their guide doesn't contain. Names, poop times, when they need happy and hungry hearts filled etc.....

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 5 (SPARK)

female--44 Lb--5 yr old

training; 9/9

child; Kuribotchi

teen; Ufotchi

adult; Pochitchi

I forgot to record the evolution to Pochitchi of this tama. What a cute critter this is. She is very enthusiastic on the rollerskates and loves to play on the computer. The cap looks absolutely adorable, its an academic hat....like she is graduating ^_^ :D .

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 4 (POOKY)

female--44 Lb--4 yr old

training; 9/9

child; Kuribotchi

teen; Ichigotchi

adult; Mimitchi

I am amazed....this tama turned into a Mimitchi today. Say goodbye to the theory that only excellent care gives a Mimitchi. I have taken rather shabby care of this generation, hearts left to go empty on a daily basis...hardly ever filled. Training was high early so maybe that is the reason.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 1 (NEVYN)

male--32 Lb--4 yr old

training; 9/9

child; Hitodetchi

teen; Young Mametchi

adult; Mametchi

A Mametchi this time around. This tama had been extremely well cared for. Meals and snacks were given before any hearts dropped and poops were caught in time and put on the toilet.

TAMA 2 and TAMA 3 are about the same age so we are going to let them become oldtimers and then mate them to get the special tama.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 5 (SPARK)

female--87 LB--8 yr old

The matchmaker came yesterday afternoon and offered an Urutchi (the sheep). Spark now has a cutie little girl blob and will be leaving us tonight. I will watch as usual :(

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 5 (CHIKY)

female--19 Lb--0 yr old

training; 0/9

child; Kuribotchi (aw man :rolleyes: )

I am trying a new experiment this time. I am keeping poops cleaned up. Both happy and hungry hearts are also being kept full. I am going to try to get an adult with 0/9 training. This means that I will avoid training if I can (for instance bad gifts to other tamas will be ignored) or if necessary I will use reverse training so no training bars are earned (like time-outs for crying).

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 2 (TIERA)

female--27 Lb--0 yr old

training; 0/9

child; Kuribotchi

Tiera is going to be treated in an average way. Carer is considering not playing games with her. I will report more later when more is known.

You may have noticed that the plan to evolve 2 oldtimers and mate them has gone a bit haywire.......

I did tell TAMA 3's carer that we shouldn't be connecting but he thought that because one of us was only at the best friends level (2 hearts and 2 heads) that it would be okay.......apparently not....

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 1[/SIZE]

gen 6 (SPLAT).....*shrugs*......5 yr old named it :unsure: :)

female--20 Lb--0 yr old

training; 3/9

child; Marutchi

Splat will be getting limited training but everything else will be properly done.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 2[/SIZE]

gen 5 (CHIKY)

female--24 Lb--1 yr old

training; 0/9

teen; Ufotchi

My first Ufotchi on this tama. The other tamas that had Ufotchis were well trained. This shows that training has no effect when it comes to getting a Ufotchi or not. I have continued with the no training or reverse training method.

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA 3[/SIZE]

gen 2 (TIERA)

female--30 Lb--1 yr old

training; 6/9

teen; Hinatchi

TAMA 3's carer thinks that Hinatchi looks alot like Homer Simpson :D :lol: lol.

Latest posts

Back