Generation 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi caretaker

Reaction score
Wednesday, January 5th 2005

3:30

[ im so happy! Cola had a babi! im still trying to think of a name Pepsi maybe? you know follow the whole fizzy drink thing! what do you think? ]

bye! :angry:

Thursday , January 6th 2005

6:50AM

[ Cola left last night! it was sad but cool. Turns out my friend who was minding my other tama - Coke - well Coke had a babi to so now i have generation twos!! we have decied to call them Pepsi and Fanta in memerioe of Coke and Cola. Pepsi's asleep rite now - i hope he wakes up soon! anyone got any ideas for G2? ]

bye! :blink:

Thursday , January 6th 2005

11:57AM

[ my friend is hear now and is giving me Cokes babis back - aka Fanta - Colas babi is called Pepsi. Pepsi is a Marutchi while Fanta is a Kinakomotchi. We are hoping to get either Mimitchi or Mametchi!! ]

bye! :)

Friday, January 21th 2005

7:54AM

[ sorry about the gap! we got half our wish. pepsi and fanta both turned into young mimitchis but then robotchis and nijars. they had babies and now i have milo and toffe who have both turned into a duck thing. this log is boring to read and rite i dout anyone was reading but if you were sorry this i'll be my last post]

love from milo and toffe

Latest posts

Back