Brushing teeth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I heard my tama beep and I looked down to find that it had a little cup by its side, and it was squashed down on the bottom of the screen moving a toothbrush like object into and out of his mouth..i spose he was brushing his teeth? Has this happened to anyone else? thanks! regards- echo :angry:

yea, i think he/she is brushing it's teeth. my does it too. i guess it is jus another screen thing, juslike the running across the screen and falling thinggy. they also take showers sometimes, and mine even runs towards the screen and runs back. its pretty cool

My guy runs around with a wig on its head. It sure looks funny. He also has some miraccas and it dances and sings. Another one of mine brings me a flower once in a while. I love when they do cute, unexpected things.

I videotaped the mother leaving the baby at midnight. It was sad. At the stroke of midnight the mother woke up and stared at her sleeping baby for over a minute. Then she cried and floated off. It was so sad.

That does sound so sad!!!! I am prob gonna cry when mine leaves. Does that sound odd? When does the mother leave the babe? is it 24 or 48? i cant remember...

It's 24 hours, at exactly Midnight based on the Tama clock. They spend the remainder of the day it is born with the baby and then the next full day until midnight. You should set your alarm and watch. The parent is sleeping in bed and then awakes to look at it's baby one last time. Very touching.

I still can't get the image out of my mind of that silly tama of mine running around with the wig on it's head! How cute is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Oh man! cute! i wish i had a mimichi. I like my tarakotchi too tho... He skateboards and plays with boots! :[/SIZE]wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back