wal-mart sucks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

everly20

TamaTalk DOUBLE Lifetime Angelgotchi
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I was on wal0mart.com doing some searches for some things and on the side of the screen it popped up tamagotchis. 9.99 i was over joyed.....i ran to wal-mart to get another one cause im adicted and they are still 14 95 like they have always been. that pees me off. you can get them online from the same corperation but if you o to their store you have to pay more thats just.......a word i wont say in front of little kids. :angry: :angry:

Not totally true. If you take the tama to the register and tell them that you local toy store has them for 9.99 they will change the price for you on your word. This is how I got both of my tamagotchis for 9.99. It is worth it when they charge less than that on the web and then add 5 bucks to the price in the store. Trust me, this works. I used to work at Wal-Mart and price matching is not questioned as long as the price is no more than 5 dollars less than the original price of the item

i tried that once awhile back...... kb toys had a neopet for like 7.95 and wal-mart had them for 15 and went to wal-mart after leaving kb cause they didnt have the one i want and wal-mart did. and they said they said i had to have a sale paper from kb before they will charge that i didnt feel like driving back to the city so i left it as it was then about 4 months ago they went on clearance for like 3 dollars and i got the one i wanted.... a Aisha. but like good that did those stupid thing werent like i thought they would be i thought you would have to play them like a tama but know it was a mini version of the online game.

I got the aisha when it first came out...totally stunk. But anyway, you have to make sure that there is less than a 5 dollar difference at walmart or they want to see the ad.

oh ok..... i shouldnt have any problems now tho....because after that some of my friends got a job there and im planning on getting one there too when i finish my school at the end of the year.

[SIZE=14pt]WARNING:[/SIZE]WalMart is NOT a good place to work. They treat you like crap! I worked there for about 2 years.

the wal-mart here is easy to work for my friends love it there. im planning on taking 3rd shift cause it is easier and you dont have to put up with alot of ppl

So is mine.....weird. We got extra money for working nights because most people didn't want to work nights and it was hard to find people to do it. Are you totally SURE they don't pay more?

Ours pays 6.25 for a dat time cashier, 6.00 for daytime floor person and 7.00 for night people

Our discount is 10% but they said in orientation that it was 10% for everyone no matter what....maybe they lied. Also, the discount is only on GM purchases, doesn't cover food unless it is candy from the register

yea.....but pay here for everyone is 7 dollars an hour and you get paid an extra70 cents i believe he said if you have to cover for someone if they have to leave...like do extra stocking.

Also, have any good girl names for my new baby tama. I will have to name her tomorrow I believe. I was thinking about Pixel because it is funny, lmao

yea that is pretty funny also Fanny is a funny name....i named mine Mable once...if you need any name ideas look at my signature at all mines names and see if that gives you an idea.

I got my 2nd one and played with it a bit then reset it this morning because the matchmaker was supposed to come. When I reset him, he was a boy so I used the botton trick to get a girl when the matchmaker came a few minutes later on my 1st tama. Now I have a girl and a boy so I can't wait for dad to go away so they can start to become GOOD friends, lmao. Also, I saw on here that the infant stage tamagotchis couldnt connect....Mine did and it got a ball like the toddler gets....but it was bigger than the infant itself, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back