Help!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Reaction score
It looks like my tamagotchie is sick and I don't know what to do so I've paused it. It was born on Christmas Day. The matchmaker has come for a few days but I have said no to love so far. About an hour after the matchmaker left today I looked at my tamagotchie and it looked like it turned into an old man character, like a skull with hair around it's ears and bald on top. It has one hair on the top of it's head and kind of looks like an apple. It's mouth is open as if it is gasping for breath. All of the hearts are filled and have been filled. It refuses pretty well everything. I hope someone can help me so I can unpause it and fix it. I sure hope it doesn't die!!!

I have looked all over the internet at different character charts and I haven't been able to find this character on any chart. Oh no! It just happened to my other tamagotchi I got for Christmas. It must be an old man who is sick. Can anybody help me save my tamagotchi's?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, your tama just turned into an old man because you did not mate it with the matchmaker. Your tama will now die unless you have a friend with an old person of the opposite gender to mate with immediately! When you get the matchmaker you need to pick love for at least on to get a tama baby or your tama grows old like it already did and it will eventually die and go back to the home planet. Your tama is NOT sick, just to old. Hope this helps.

Okay. I found the chart with the character on it. It's old age because I said no to the matchmaker too many times. I guess my question now is, what can I do to reverse this? Now, all 3 of mine have aged. One is the old lady matchmaker and the other 2 are old men. I hope there's something I can do to reverse this. I've worked so hard to keep them alive this long.

Last edited by a moderator:
P.S. This character is called Oyaiitchi. If you want to see it, go to growth charts on the left side of this page and scroll down to growth chart 1

You must connect the old lady to the old man to get babies or they are going to die and you will have to start over. Keep connection until there are fireworks and then a baby will appear on the screen. Old timers can only breed with OTHER oldtimers.

Thanks Kellyemastejr84 for your help. I think we posted at the same time. I do have one old lady and 2 old men. Can both old men mate with the matchmaker old lady?

I am not sure about that but I don't see why not. I think you will just only get one egg for the lady but get an egg for both men since it isnt possible to get twins. Please keep me posted to let me know if it works like that. It will be interesting to see if a tama with a baby can mate with another tama. I am mating my tamagotchis together for the 1st time. I just reset one tama and got a baby boy so I used the button trick to get a girl from the matchmaker. Anyway, if you can mate your tamagotchis, make sure to do it before age 16 because that is old timer age.

I will let you know what happens. I'm going to wait until my brother gets home from school at 4:00 because I will have to use his Tamagotchi to pull this off.

I will post later today with the results. Thanks!

Great, if you want you can even PM me. I am ver curious to see how this will work.

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. Homework you know. I'm sure everyone can sympathize with that.

Anyway, the first two oldies produced 2 babies so one of the old men and the matchmaker lady will go on to the next generation. The only problem is that my attempts to get the Matchmaker lady to fall in love with the second old guy didn't work. Maybe 2 guys in one day were too much for her. After all, she has a little baby to deal with. I will try again tomorrow.

She's in love with the second old guy but there weren't any fireworks. Oh well. Unfortunately the old guy belongs to my baby sister so she will most likely lose her first generation. We tried to mate the old guy with another younger female but of course that doesn't work either. We were desperate to try anything. As of tonight her old guy was 10 years old. I don't know how much time he has left.

Thanks for your help. I learned a lot through this experience. I will let you know if we come up with another idea. I have thought about pausing my sisters old guy tomorrow until my other adult female becomes old too. The matchmaker has been coming for 2 days for it and probably tomorrow it too will become old. Then maybe she will be interested in the old guy. One neat thing is that the growth charts say the old guy is tough and won't let the young ones beat it and that is true. He wins every time. Good for him.

Thanks again. To be continued....................

Your characters have turned into old men because you didn't mate them with the mathcmaker in the time that was allowed.

Thanks babydog but we got that already, lmao. Anyway, it stinks that she would only mate with one old guy. Most old people will stop mating by age 16 so you have 6 more days to get a new old person for your other guy

That was interesting to read about. Nope i dont have any idas i think your idea was good tho, to pause the old timer and grow the adult female thats your only chance.

~julie :D

Okay, so the mystery continues. The old guy and the matchmaker mated as I said in an earlier post and each one got a baby to continue the cycle. The parents left last night at midnight and the babies evolved today. You'll never guess what happened! My beautiful babies turned into old timers with beards instead of toddlers!!!!!!!! So much for the toddler and teenage stage which both tama's skipped altogether. On the growth chart it is called an Oyajitchi. I will have to see if he ages quickly. Anybody heard of this before?

On another note, I am hoping to mate the last old timer later today as my other tama graduates into old timer stage. We'll see how it goes.

I tried to coonect my older tamagotchis and the same thing happent to me.

Imagine that! It will be interesting to see what others have to say.

Yes, that is normal. The only way to get that rare character is to mate old timers. People who want that charater can only get it with 2 tamagotchis that are to old so many never get to see it. Congrats!

Okay, my other tamagotchie finally got old enough today to mate with my other old timer. She turned into the matchmaker so I paired it off with my last Old Timer.

We managed to save all 3 tama's after all.

So now I have 2 Oyajitchi's. We will find out in a day or two if the other two Old Timers I just mated turn into an Oyajitchi too.

Thanks everyone for your help. We avoided losing 3 tamagotchi's and ended up with 2 fairly rare characters in return. We will most likely get 2 more in the next day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back