When does the UFO get in the shop?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When does the UFO get in the shop? I have enough points to buy it. I realy want it. Can any of you please halp me!!!? :blink: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :p ;)
to get hte UFO in the shio u can just set the time so that the shop will be filled with new stuff. here r the hours

12:00am(not sure),3:00pm and 7:00pm

hopes this helps u

~Mimitchi13~

uxxx[/u]

I know how you feel.This is what happend to me.

I made a U.F.O come into my shop by changing the time to 2:59 pm.

that changes the shop.I had to do this heaps of times but at last I got a U.F.O. :D :D :wacko: :wacko: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: ;)

why r u so frustrated, alex li?

i waited patiently untill i got one.

u might feel ripped off as the ufo only goes to 5 places.

but if you insist.

do as the others have said.

however, its better to just find one.

u might have seen one and not have known it!

and it isnt fair to the tama for you to always make the shop restock.

doesnt sound right.

be inconsiderate in my view, then.

if you insist. ;)

The UFO takes you to, France,Egypt,A Island,Stone Henge (in England) and I think another city?? (Like New York)

note (your tama MUST be a adult) :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is impossible to tell how long it will take or how many restocks you will have to do. On one of my tamas the U.F.O. was in the first shop stock I had.....very frustrating as I didn't have enough points to buy it. I have another tama who is on the 3rd generation, soon to be fourth who has not yet had the U.F.O. in the shop (think of how many restocks that would be.....and still no U.F.O.)

U.F.O's ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! i bought one 2day and i love it so much!! if your tama has a baby it will take that along with it. im gonna use my U.F.O right now...i went to..........nyc!!! its so cool. when your tama goes to a place it sits there and looks at everything. its really neat.i think its so cute when they go into the U.F.O!!! you should def. buy one!! the best way to earn quick points is playin slots and buying shovels & plants. thats what i did.

Sincerely,

TamaQueen12694 :D

The UFO comes on it's own. Just be patient.

-BeatlesRock

(by the way, The Beatles rock)

why r u so frustrated, alex li? i waited patiently untill i got one.

u might feel ripped off as the ufo only goes to 5 places.

but if you insist.

do as the others have said.

however, its better to just find one.

u might have seen one and not have known it!

and it isnt fair to the tama for you to always make the shop restock.

doesnt sound right.

be inconsiderate in my view, then.

if you insist. :D
i agree.

I want one but I dont have enogh money if there was one in the shop. And i am not going all crazy cail down it will come when it comes.

MY TAMA JUST HAD A BABY BOY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back