Hacking Neopets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ristar

Reaction score
I am currently trying to hack into Neopets. Before I continue, I will say this once:I AM NOT TRYING TO STEAL ANYTHING, SO DON'T POST ANYTHING ALONG THE LINES OF "OMG I HATE U!!!1 U BAD MAN!!!!!*ohnoes t3h r3p0rt*." What I am trying to do is change items into other items and increase/decrease my NP for kicks and to mess with TNT's heads. But I haven't any success so far. does anyone here know of a program or guide to help me in my quest?

n00b :unsure: ...no offense though!!!

------------------------------------------------------

dont clik on shop front and buy your own stuff cause it will take your np!!!!!!!!!!!

once i wasted 5000 on a stupid starry paint brush plushie that i bought from my own shop and it took my points!!! i bought it 4 5000 np cause( from richboy) cause i thought it was real :wacko: ;) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

n00b :huh: ...no offense though!!!
------------------------------------------------------

dont clik on shop front and buy your own stuff cause it will take your np!!!!!!!!!!!

once i wasted 5000 on a stupid starry paint brush plushie that i bought from my own shop and it took my points!!! i bought it 4 5000 np cause( from richboy) cause i thought it was real ^_^ :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mimitchi: :) ;) ;) :D :D B)
Excuse me.

Ristar isn't a n00b.

Hes been a member far longer than you.

Anyways, i hope you have great success in doing this.

I don't know any programs, sorry.

Gah, I don't know. I only know how to replace the sheild with another image. I wish you much luck ^^

Oh. I'll find something soon. I wonder if there is a way to contact ad0, they may know something.

I find it funny that half of the people who replied ot this have no sense of humour. It's like..

"ZOMG IT'S SO BAD U N00B!"

Did you guys even read Ristar's Red Text post?

Ristar isnt n00b. He likes my two fav Genesis games, Ristar and toejam and earl!

Anyway, I dunno. Im not good at hacking at all. (All I can do is change layout and pallete in ROMs, and I can barely do that :huh: )

Ristar isnt n00b. He likes my two fav Genesis games, Ristar and toejam and earl!
Anyway, I dunno. Im not good at hacking at all. (All I can do is change layout and pallete in ROMs, and I can barely do that :rolleyes: )
Well, my favorite Genesis games are:

Sonic

Toejam and Earl

Ristar

Dynamite Headdy

Pulseman

Puyo Puyo (or Mean Bean Machine)

[/offtopicness]

No developements yet. And I haven't found ad0's email.

I like:

Ristar

Sonic

Toejam and Earl

Puyopuyo/mean bean machine.

We share interests!

It's just that my 3 complete favs are Sonic, Ristar, and TJ&E

I like:Ristar

Sonic

Toejam and Earl

Puyopuyo/mean bean machine.

We share interests!

It's just that my 3 complete favs are Sonic, Ristar, and TJ&E
I see. Why don't you give Dynamite Headdy a spin? It's fun!

Well, my favorite Genesis games are:
Sonic

Toejam and Earl

Ristar

Dynamite Headdy

Pulseman

Puyo Puyo (or Mean Bean Machine)

[/offtopicness]

No developements yet. And I haven't found ad0's email.
Sprry for the OTness also.. but..

Toejam and Earl rock my world!

isnt that a little bad to hack into other peoples accounts???

He's not hacking into other people's account. SHEESH! Read Ristar's post throughly and carefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back