The two tama logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tb3294

Reaction score
if you read my old one lana logs then you know what happened to lana.since i bought new batteries i will write about two tama's

ok i got the new batteries in.my version 1 and version 2 is working.My version one is a boy named Lance :mellow: and my version 2 is Jenny :angry: They are both children now.jenny is a Hotodetchi and Lance is a Marutchi.I will post more when they wake up. :(

My tama's woke up.Lance went down in one hungry.They are both friends.More will be posted soon

They are asleep again and are teens.Lance is Ichigotchi and Jenny is a UFOtchi.They are officially one year :(

no not a school day!Well at least the teacher doesn't care if its in her plain veiw!Nothing has changed except they are now two years :marumimitchi:

sorry I haven't written for a long time but they have babies!!

I feel stupid.I left my tama's alone for awhile and when I came back one tama was staring at something flickering and I thought my baby tama died!It ends up Jenny was watching tv.Today they will say their final goodbye's and leave their baby's one will be called Ruby and If the the other one is a boy his name will be mrsh and if he is a girl she will be named Ember

I woke up this morning to see only one little z.The weird part is it still shows Jenny and Lance 's stats and evrything but i think it will change when they wake up.2G

I may get a angelgotchi and another version 2 soon.The babies are still sleeping peacefully.I think they will wake up at 10:00 AM.will right more soon

I am going to try and make my log more interesting so far Ember has had 6 meals 2 snacks won 4 games of jump got sick once pooped once and called for me once.Ruby had 6 meals two snacks won 3 out of three games of jump. got sick once pooped once and called for me once.

I may stat typing in my personal journal but I am not sure.It is really detailed anyway they are children now.

sorry i haven't written for a while but guess what.I now have four tama's.version 1 two version 2 and one version 3

wow.time passed fast.As you may have noticed they are not 2g anymore.my two tamas died when they were left in my bag.I accidently forgot to pause them.one was dead and then I heard a beep and my other one died.

:gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :huh: :D party.Ember and Lance are six and now have babies.Still waiting for matchmaker for Leon.He will get her tomorrow :kuribotchi:

Big mistake Leon gets the matchmaker today and the parents left the babies.If they are boys I will call them Marsh and Ari and if girls I will call them Ellie and Jen. :)

they all finally woke up.taby is an adult now leon still needs the matchmaker.did I forget something oh yeah say hi to Ace and Ember's kids Ari and Marsh.I wrote in the memorial saying goodbye to Ember and Ace <_<

ok.I feel guilty I haven't been writing so before make myself even guilter I will tell that the matchmaker did come and now he left his baby for me.The matchmaker may come for Taby soon.If I can I will tell.Plus I think Leon had a baby girl.I may get another version three with zebra stripes if I order it.Comments are now open on my log. :p

Latest posts

Back