Chatroom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello every body,

I like the idea of having chat time on this website its so cool. But whenever I trie to get in it says chatroom is closed for repairs. Wich is stupid if its going to be open on Saturdays than you should be able to get in. But having a chatroom is cool for me.

posted by PrettyLadyTama.

Hello every body, I like the idea of having chat time on this website its so cool. But whenever I trie to get in it says chatroom is closed for repairs. Wich is stupid if its going to be open on Saturdays than you should be able to get in. But having a chatroom is cool for me.

Right now the Admin is trying to fix it. When they moved servers, the chatroom sort of.. Died. We don't know when or if it will be up.

I have hardly been in the chat room. But Admin is repairing it.......

Chat has been down since.. uh.. before Halloween? I don't have a good feeling about it ever being up again.

Chat might be a dead subject now. It would be a real treat to have it open again but I am not counting on it.

It was a VERY nice chat too... :D

i cant wait for the chatroom to be fixed......its really great but i think the site is fine without the chatroom...this site rocks!

Hello every body, I like the idea of having chat time on this website its so cool. But whenever I trie to get in it says chatroom is closed for repairs. Wich is stupid if its going to be open on Saturdays than you should be able to get in. But having a chatroom is cool for me.

:lol: It is back now.

*tama star* :ph34r: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The chat room is open now, and it costs money to have a chat room. ADMIN isn't made of money you know. LOL :angry: :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back